Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Junior

Cats owned: Fluffy. Calico cat.
20-03-2011, 12:50 PM   #1

Are you a cat rescue professional?

After many months, I have finished collating a directory of ALL animal rescue/rehoming/fostering organisations. If/when you have a minute, please take a look and make sure your contact details are correct. Apologies in advance for any errors! I have 'in-put' most of the information after work and late into the night. I realise now that 1) I should have stopped before I got too tired! and 2) I need glasses!!! Let me know by email or PM of any necessary changes. You may of course write your own description, but I can only fit in a maximum of 50 words sorry.
I really hope you like Rescue Review and find it useful!

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
20-03-2011, 01:08 PM   #2

Re: Are you a cat rescue professional?

Well done on your rescue/rehoming/fostering directory, Miranda, it's very clear and easy to follow and is sure to be a huge help to all concerned.

Catsey Junior

Cats owned: Fluffy. Calico cat.
20-03-2011, 01:16 PM   #3

Very many thanks Mags! It really has been a labour of love and I'm hoping it will be of use/encouragement to those considering adoption - and also help rescue organisations to network and get some recognition for the great work you carry out!

I've already had news of a great story whereby two rescues (who hadn't known of each others existence until doing a search on Rescue Review) are now working together and carrying out home-visits for each other!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
20-03-2011, 01:30 PM   #4

Hi Miranda - I do not work in cat rescue, but have adopted a rescued cat and just wanted to say Thank You - any cats who get a second chance at a happy home would want to thank you too.