Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: British Short Hair
11-03-2011, 12:04 AM   #1

Cute Cat Doings...

OK, so a short while ago I had reason to go through some cherry tomatos and bin the ones which had gone past it. Cloud was nearby, and saw and heard my doing this.

As soon as she realised where I was putting them, she went up to the practically empty bucket, stood on her hind legs, and looked down into the bin to see what she could see - almost as if she were going to jump in and rescue said tomatos.

There have been other things she has done over the past few weeks which have had me thinking 'I must mention this to my friends on Catsey' which have forgotten now.

So... what things have your little bundles of fun been up to recently? Things that aren't necessarily worth while their own thread, but still draw a smile when you think on them...

Catsey Senior

Cats owned: 5 Cats
11-03-2011, 12:14 AM   #2

Re: Cute Cat Doings...

Smokey & Tiger seem to enjoy sleeping in the cat carrier :S Tiger sleeps usually wither on my side or my back depends how i'm sleeping though. Tiger has been very funny lately with her collar on because she forgets she can't fit through small spaces like she used to so she crashes into things

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: dsh called pip!
11-03-2011, 01:00 AM   #3

my OH has to shut the door when he goes to the loo because pip tries to stand up on the rim of the bowl(while hes doing the toilet!!)

stealing cotton buds out of the bathroom

most mornings when i come down one of his toys is in his water bowl

he also likes standing up at the bin when im peeling or chucking something in it

im sure theres more, hes pretty mischeavious!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
11-03-2011, 03:54 PM   #4

I was clearing out the greenhouse earlier this week. There was last year's hanging basket with very very dead dried catmint stalks in it. Both Kizzy and Pip had a good chew before I got to it to throw it out. There was something still attractive to them but I was worried they'd get a bit of dead stalk stuck in their mouths. Both mine seem very keen on helping in the greenhouse, where it's warm!

Catsey Junior

Cats owned: Fluffy. Calico cat.
11-03-2011, 07:42 PM   #5

If I can't find Fluffy - I just need to look around for any clothes draw/wardrobe left ever so slightly open - and she will be curled up inside.

Catsey Junior

Cats owned: 2 Moggies
11-03-2011, 08:17 PM   #6

I soaked Mollycat this afternoon

I had a lovely walk along the river with a friend & her dogs, the dogs got absolutely filty with muddy river water so I decided to bath them in the garden with the hose pipe. I reached round for the shampoo, then back to where Barney was standing, waiting to be washed & unknown to me Molly had come to say hi to Barney ~ & I accidentally blasted her with the hose pipe! I've had to cook her coley fish tonight to make up for it!

And also we saw a seal basking on the sandy river bank . I couldn't believe my eyes when we saw it as they are unheard of in the river near me!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: British Short Hair
11-03-2011, 08:24 PM   #7

Poor Mollycat! I'm sure she did enjoy her fish though.

Good hearing about the seal.

Am enjoying the various stories about your cats.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
11-03-2011, 09:17 PM   #8

I keep the tin of dried food in the cupboard for obvious reasons. Leia wasn't in bed with me when I woke up this morning and not informing me at the foot of the stairs as usual that she was starving ....... she'd noticed I carelessly left the tin on the cupboard last evening, came down in the night, knocked it off and eaten her fill!!!

What a mess ....