Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: British Short Hair
11-11-2010, 12:53 PM   #1

Favourite toys...

Just out of interest, I was wondering what your cats favourite toys were...

Cloud has a mouse with a bell, attached to a length of string - which is guaranteed to distract her from any other mischief she might get up to - one of her brothers, who is owned by a friend of mine, loves his shoe laces.

Any other 'favourites?

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
11-11-2010, 05:02 PM   #2

Re: Favourite toys...

Pip is unfailing keen on the little Willow catnip mice. Both he and Kizzy still play with their tunnel and the laser light which they both chase.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
11-11-2010, 05:16 PM   #3

Leia likes an old shoestring, her feather on a wand, crinkled up foil balls, and catnip mice: she's a low maintenance cat with simple tastes. She hasn't played in her tunnel for ages ....

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggies
11-11-2010, 06:03 PM   #4

Feet, particularly feet under a duvet whcih simply MUST be pounced on by Cleo- it is part of her job description (apparantly). Smudge prefers feet in shoes or boots with shoelaces and Tolly prefers hands wich can be chewed.
Oh, and as I discovered today, Smudge really likes batting the stylus from my work PDA clear across the room- I found it eventually.
Cat toys they can take or leave, and we have tried many, my lot belive in using humans and their stuff for entertainment.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: dsh called pip!
11-11-2010, 07:46 PM   #5

well pip is still young so he likes playing with a lot of things. his favourites seem to be the feather wand, he drags it about everywhere! he likes the tunnel, crinkly toys, the scratch post and his bed! i usually come down to find this upside down across the room!

Catsey Junior

Cats owned: Tabby with ginger & a black & white
11-11-2010, 10:56 PM   #6

Marshall the spitz both cats love to play with him! lol
Mitsy loves little lightweight mice you can get.
Bhindi loves carrier bags but not to hide in, she likes to chew them.

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: SHD x3 and LHD X1
12-11-2010, 12:00 AM   #7

Oli's favourite toy is vibrating fluffy worm - I think they are called jitter critter bugs.

He will carry them to the top of the stairs and meow until we go and see what he has bought us! He also likes to snuggle up with it at bed time.

He used to have 6 but our puppy has got his teeth on them .... we have one very sorry looking one left.(Oli still loves it) I have looked everywhere and can't find them in the shops.

I ordered some online, but when they arrived they were vibrating spiders! I complained and they refunded me and told me to keep the spiders! I gave them to my nans kittens because Oli wasn't interested.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 5 DSH. 2 DLH
13-11-2010, 12:24 AM   #8

Tissues rolled up into a ball & thrown. Tim is better than a dog, he will bring it back time & again & drop it at your feet

As for Amber, she loves anything with feathers & catching Tim's tail as he flicks it back & forth - lol