Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
24-10-2010, 11:07 AM   #1

Super sunny Sunday

Morning all,
very nice and sunny here, cold though.
Off on a new Dog walk today, check in later.
Have a nice day everyone.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggies
24-10-2010, 11:20 AM   #2

Re: Super sunny Sunday

Morning all.

Spending today looking online for Christmas presents for the family.

Have a good one everybody!

Catsey Senior

Cats owned: A very pretty kitty!
24-10-2010, 11:38 AM   #3

It's very sunny here too today, but very chilly!

Have a nice day

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
24-10-2010, 12:05 PM   #4

Hi all - yes sunny and chilly here too. Looks lovely outside.

Our supper last night went very well and the casserole was very tasty. We did try out some of the not quite full bottles of fruit spirit that have only had a few weeks standing. They do promise to be very lovely and were actually quite drinkable as they were. One of our friends was a little the worse for wear when they left - luckily his wife, the driver, doesn't drink alcohol so they were safe to go home but I suspect at least one heavy head this morning. We are all fine.

I am just having a cup of coffee and then will be going out to an art exhibition - a neighbour is a member of a group just outside Petworth. Last day today, so must make an effort to go along. Nice day for a drive.

Will pop in again later. Have a good day everyone - stay warm!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Two Tabby Girls
24-10-2010, 01:10 PM   #5

Hi all - Cold, dry and sunny here so been finishing off some outside tasks.

Hope you enjoy your walk Shelley, EmmaG - I'm ignoring your post (can't contemplate the c*******s task yet!)

Angieh - enjoy the art exhibition.

I'm in warming up, having lunch and watching the Old Firm game on TV (Rangers/Celtic footie)

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 blue-eyed moggies
24-10-2010, 02:45 PM   #6

Crumbs but my feet are killing me! What a fantastic day we had yesterday at our son David's wedding to Sarah. Absolutely perfect day, weather ok and no hitches of any sort at all. The young folk were still dancing when we left them at midnight, I vaguely remember when I had that sort of stamina too! There will be some photos to view in a while but we didn't take any ourselves, much too busy!,great catching up with scattered family members and comparing ever-expanding waistlines and grey hair!!

Came home today to find Jason had thrown up rather spectacularly on a bedroom floor, I think the greedy guts took too much advantage af extra food being left out for them. We're just off to go and collect Morgan who is going to be silly excited to see us again, hope he behaved himself at the doggy boarder's

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 beautiful rescues.
24-10-2010, 02:52 PM   #7

Glad the day went well, Mrs H, always a good time to reunite with old family members and friends Sorry Jason left you a pressie though

Cold and bright here but I'm not able to take advantage of the dry weather as I'm aching and have a barbed wire throat. Dosing up on the VitC and orange, salt mouthwashes and panadol. I joined Curves and my first session is Tuesday- have to be ok for then. My SIL is in hospital with suspected viral meningitis, so I'm not self-pitying and making myself better by PMA. Wish me luck

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
24-10-2010, 03:44 PM   #8

MrsH , so pleased the wedding went well.
Congratulations to David and Sarah, may they be very happy together.
PP sorry to hear you have a soar throat
Emma how could you say the C word , arrgggghhhhhh
Angie , pleased you had a lovely evening.
Hello Jane and CM.
Eileen where are you ?,lol

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggies
24-10-2010, 03:56 PM   #9

CHRISTMAS CHRISTMAS CHRISTMAS - there I said the C word again!!!!! and again!!! and again!!!! LOL under 2 months now folks!!! LOL

Glad your Son's wedding went well MrsH - looking forward to seeing some pictures.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
24-10-2010, 04:23 PM   #10

Hi Shelley et al! I'm on time, remember the 5 hour difference!

Sunny and warming up finally: 17 C (62 F), and will make about 23 C by afternoon!! About time, has been below normal for days. Didn't need to go to the market so just pottered and made a jar of pickled beets; exciting morning

MrsH, delighted the weather was so great for the wedding! Angie, enjoy the exhibit, glad the dinner went well and that the booze is maturing nicely. PP, hope you're feeling better soon, keep up the Vitamin C. Emma, nyah, nyah using the C word this early!! CM, enjoy the footie.

Keep well, all.....