Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
09-10-2010, 12:04 PM   #1

Catit Play Circuit

I was lucky enough to get one of these (or a variation!) free recently from Pet Planet with Royal Canin cat food.

Kizzy is intrigued by it and Pip has played with it but I would think it would be amazing for kittens! Has anyone else tried one out?

http://www.petplanet.co.uk/product.a...314&pf_id=8931

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 blue-eyed moggies
09-10-2010, 12:27 PM   #2

Re: Catit Play Circuit

That certainly looks intriguing Angie, I'm sure kittens would have fun with it! Never seen them before.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
09-10-2010, 03:59 PM   #3

that looks good!! i have saw a play mat in a local shop for cats aswell that looks quite good. Might keep harris amused!!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
09-10-2010, 04:35 PM   #4

Never seen that before. Looks perfect for kittens; doubt if my couch potato would be intrigued ... but you never know.....

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
09-10-2010, 08:31 PM   #5

Thats excellent. I could waste hours on that too.

Catsey Junior

Cats owned: Tabby with ginger & a black & white
09-10-2010, 09:14 PM   #6

That looks awesome. A decent price too IMO.

Catsey Senior

Cats owned: 4 moggie monsters (1 with Wings)
11-10-2010, 02:26 PM   #7

I very nearly bought one of those a while back, but after seeing the turbo track i decided to go with that instead!

http://www.[sys edit: links to sites containing animal forums not allowed]/ca...dtca70dbla6k57

We ordered two tracks and you can make it up however you like and order spare parts and all sorts. we also got our guys the flashing ball. They do play with it every now and then, just not as often as i would like! they were very interested at first and we can sometimes get them going with it if we push the ball around enough times but like you with the play circuit, i think the turbo track would be a huge hit with kittens. We have bought our boys so many toys that we were sure they would love only to be disappointed-i keep threatening to bring them all to the Cats Protection and give them to kitties that will appreciate them! Its always the cheapest things like the foam balls and feather wands that our boys love, we will never learn our lesson!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
11-10-2010, 03:45 PM   #8

You are so right JB! But having said that the krinkly tunnel still gets played with, but we have to assist! Willow mice and ping pong balls, bits of paper and odd bits of string are much more fun ....................

but at the moment we are in mouse/vole/shrew season and NOTHING beats those little creatures that move - well, for a while anyway.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
11-10-2010, 04:02 PM   #9

I agree, JB! Sometimes I feel like a mean mom at not buying more toys for Leia, but they just get ignored; she'd rather have a bag, an old shoelace or a foil ball......