Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
05-10-2010, 11:36 AM   #1

Tuesday

Morning everyone.

Day off today. and nothing much to do a bit tired therefore going to have a dya doing nothing although sometimes I think I should do loads and get a burst of energy
When I do nothing I seem to get more shattered than before ......go figure.

But I know my body needs to take it easy so will do nothing been a couple months now since back at work full time and the bouts of tiredness are getting less and less and over quicker...so all good

Hope everything and everyone is good.

Its overcast and miserable here, on and off rain. May take Sal to the vets her ear is a little red and and she's shaking her head a bit....nothing nothing major.......can't see anything but there again she is watched like a hawk. ....however she is due her boosters this month. May incorporate the two.

See you all later

Have a good day all.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 beautiful rescues.
05-10-2010, 03:43 PM   #2

Re: Tuesday

Good afternoon Kazz and those to come

Been slacking here lately, but yesterday enjoyed a great day of telly watching the Ryder Cup. Never been a golf fan but that match was a great, tense roller coaster ride that had me glued. Not much to tell, weather is so-so, but has brightened up now, the washing pile is reducing but the ironing going up. Must try and get things all sorted by tomorrow, have to start packing then for a w/e away in Exmouth as from Friday.

Kazz, take it easy but glad you are returning to good health

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
05-10-2010, 04:25 PM   #3

Hi Kazz, PP, those to follow. Still unseasonably chilly today, cloudy, 11 C (51 F) and the wind chill is 8! Not my weather. Nothing much going on, up to the other market for Leia's favorite food. She's happily dozing on the warm radiator now that thee heat is on.

Hope you'll have a good weekend, PP, Kazz, do try to relax and enjoy a do-nothing day ... I am a champion at that!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
05-10-2010, 04:28 PM   #4

Hi Kazz, PP and all to follow.

A bit of a slow day here. My back is still bad, I didn't sleep well last night and OH is playing golf. I am cold and my right foot is itching (flea bite???) Just had a lovely hot cuppa and although my hands are warmer, the rest of me has some catching up to do. Can't move about much to keep warm, you see. Might have to follow Eileen's example of yesterday and put the heating on.

Kazz - you have been so good, not overdoing things or rushing when you feel so much better. You are an inspiration!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
05-10-2010, 04:31 PM   #5

Turn it on, Angie, you'll feel so much better! I toughed it out for a while but gave in, and it does feel so nice! Sorry your back is still bad ...

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
05-10-2010, 04:33 PM   #6

Hello,
just back from visiting a friend, now off taking my son to swimming lessons, then mum and dads for tea.
Tom and Jerry have plenty of catnip now. I have dried a bunch of it and shredded it, it was still in big bits so we stuck it in the blender and it came out much better.
Doesn't smell nice to me but they sure like it.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Imogen BSH
05-10-2010, 04:37 PM   #7

Afternoon everyone! Been off this afternoon and apart from a trip into town to buy cake ingredients (making my sister's boyfriend a birthday cake for the weekend) have had a lazy time!
Imogen and Darcy love it as they are both snuggled up on the sofa too.
We still haven't put the heating on, just wearing more layers and have lit the woodburner a couple of times which keeps it really toasty. Hope we have a milder winter than last year, don't fancy having to get out and about with the pram in snow and ice!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggies
05-10-2010, 05:49 PM   #8

Evening all....seemed to have come down with the dreaded lurgy....just great...dosing myself with beechams powders at the moment.

Nothing planned for this evening, food shopping was meant to be delivered between 9-10 but they just called to say they would deliver in the next 15 mins...just called back with a change of plan to see if it was ok to deliver about 7pm lol - just deliver the damm food!!! LOL

Going to have a nice bath and relax reading my book, after the food has been delivered....sometime today....

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: torbie/white & 2 siamese xs
05-10-2010, 07:18 PM   #9

Hello, all. It is very bright but only 56, you can definitely tell fall is here..
Got a lot of napping in yesterday and then went to bed early which seems to have helped my cold, at least for the moment.
Solomon scared me last night by acting as if he was going to jump into the oven as I was taking the meatloaf out..I had to balance the tray in one hand and shoo him with the other..then he got up on the counter and "helped" me make cornbread..and by helped I mean licked the batter out of the bowl Oh, these cats...
Feeling a bit restless today. Maybe I'll do some housework or even venture out a bit..
Have a good day, all