Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 beautiful rescues.
26-09-2010, 09:21 AM   #1

Still Sunny September Sunday

Got to make the most of this it's lovely here today! Cold though. Still, can put an extra layer on and feel the warmth on your face.

Going to my parents for lunch and apart from that no plans today. May clean the conservatory windows though because the sun is showing up all the smears and giving me a conscience. First, another cuppa and then I'll start

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Tortie Chloe & Black Misty
26-09-2010, 11:04 AM   #2

Re: Still Sunny September Sunday

Its sunny but cold here.. have the heating on. And winter clothes... I dont like it!!

Kids still in bed. I cant be bothered to do anything at the moment!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
26-09-2010, 02:04 PM   #3

It's overcast, cold and windy here today. We are finishing off the loft - sorting out framed pictures that are incredibly dirty and some are damaged and cleaning them and bubble wrapping the ones we want to keep. We know where things are now!

OH has siliconed the bottom of the front window frame and cut the grass. I wonder if that will be the last cut of the year?

Enjoy your Sunday everyone.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
26-09-2010, 02:13 PM   #4

Morning all..............off to have breakfast

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 blue-eyed moggies
26-09-2010, 03:27 PM   #5

No sun at all today but not too chilly. The other day I moved the living room furniture around and it seemed to give more space to move around but after a week I decided I didn't like it, so spent part of this morning moving it all back again! And the strange thing is that there now seems to be more space to move around how peculiar!

PP - I should, really should clean the front window, unlike your conservatory windows ours looks bad even on a dull day It's all Morgan's fault, he saw the cats jump into the window when he was a wee pup and tried to follow them, didn't quite make it but he loves standing on the armchair with front legs on the sill and looking out. The trouble is he gets all excited and slobbers all over the glass

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggies
26-09-2010, 04:01 PM   #6

Afternoon all. Had my auntie and second cousin around for Sunday roast - we had chicken with all of the trimmings, also had a chocolate and salted caramel gateaux from Sainsburys - it was delish!!. Going to relax now for the rest of the day.

Have a good one.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
26-09-2010, 04:17 PM   #7

Hi all; Summer's gone! Only 15 C (60 F), and raining. Wasn't supposed to start till afternoon, but got rained on coming back from the market, will continue till late Tuesday if the forecast is right. We do badly need the rain, but it's so gloomy and depressing.... We did make 90 F yesterday which tied the record of 67 90+ days for the Summer.

I managed to lose my Smartrip bus card this morning; extremely annoyed as I had about $17.00 left on it. It was registered so will be replaced, but will probably take a while; cannot imagine how I was stupid enough to do it; think it slipped out of the wallet window as I was being seated. Aaaaargh!!

I do not even want to think about washing windows; Leia sneezes on them ,,,, . Dinner sounds lovely, Emma; broiled crab cake and cauliflower here tonight.

Enjoy the day!!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Two Tabby Girls
26-09-2010, 08:00 PM   #8

Evening all - busy day here today so this is my first visit of the day.

Mum gave me an old bookcase and I spent a good bit of the day rearanging the other bookcases and filling the new one.

I had two eager helpers so the task just became a big game with me constantly saying 'no help thank you. no please don't help' OH thought it was highly amusing. Now finished and I still have books without a home.

Now settled down with some mushroom pasta and watching X Factor. Been banned to the bedroom as OH watching (oops I forget what was so important) on other TV.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
26-09-2010, 08:26 PM   #9

Evening all, lovely day for me. I've been to a Doll fair at the Motorcycle museum Birmingham with a dolly friend.
I bought a German vintage mohair Tiger, very nice and in a crouching/stalking position. I missed the doll i wanted to buy by dithering.
Malaika has the squitters today, poor thing, it started in the middle of the night. I think it maybe because i gave her too many liver treats yesterday.
MrsH when Dogs make a mess of your windows it's called Dog art, so it must be Cat art Eileen when Cats do it

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: torbie/white & 2 siamese xs
26-09-2010, 09:41 PM   #10

Afternoon, all.
Woke up today to be informed no more smokes and we are quitting again. Been meaning to try again but would have liked a bit of a warning beforehand Coffee seems a bit lonely now *sigh..*
Overcast and 66 F right now; it was quite windy yesterday and then started to pour in the dead of the night. Now it's overcast but oddly still.
Trying not to be irritable but it is hard, I always have my nicotine with my caffeine in the morning. I knew we were going to try to quit again soon but I didn't know this soon and I didn't know he'd stay up all night smoking what was left and not even leave one for me to start the day with my coffee.
Grrr.