Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Two Tabby Girls
21-08-2010, 04:43 PM   #1

Kitten Pics

Sleeping Pretty

Playing together

Kitten One

Kitten Two

Catsey Senior

Cats owned: 2 cats 1 tabby and 1 ragdoll
21-08-2010, 04:51 PM   #2

Re: Kitten Pics

is that an orange stop on one of their heads? cute!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
21-08-2010, 04:53 PM   #3

When can we all come round to your house to play CM????

Thanks for the charming photos - luv 'em!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
21-08-2010, 04:53 PM   #4

Awwwww! Absolutely adorable, I want! How can you get anything done with those two to watch? So cute......

Kittens One and Two : Uno and Dos?

Catsey Veteran

21-08-2010, 04:54 PM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by niki71uk
is that an orange stop on one of their heads? cute!
Yes - sweet isn't it! The other one has a tiny one too.

Catsey Veteran

21-08-2010, 04:59 PM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by angieh
When can we all come round to your house to play CM????

Thanks for the charming photos - luv 'em!
COme anytime - then perhaps I'll get some work done. They are everywhere. I've done nothing today! Sat down after lunch and they both went to sleep on my knee - so, there was no way I could break the bonding was there? Three hours later - I needed to get up for a pee - lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by dandysmom
Awwwww! Absolutely adorable, I want! How can you get anything done with those two to watch? So cute......

Kittens One and Two : Uno and Dos?
I'll add that to my list. DM - as above, I've done nothing and as I sit here one is sleeping on my shoulder the other at the back of my neck, so I'm stuck again!

Just out of interest - what age would you all put on them - best I got was 6 - 8 weeks. I don't think they're as old as 8.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
21-08-2010, 05:09 PM   #7

No - it's difficult to say without seeing their actual size. All I could say for sure is that they aren't as old as Pip when I first brought him home - but then he was 9 weeks, so that's not much help. What about 7 weeks???? Will you be taking them to the vet - they might be able to be more certain.

Just found this on the web - which, as they are playing suggests that they are 8 weeks at least ................

From 2 Months to 4 Months

Once a kitten has developed basic coordination and motor skills, his energy level will increase dramatically. This stage of kitten development sees abundant playing, mock fighting, licking and jumping. Cats at this point of development will enjoy playing with toys, and may use them to further develop coordination skills. If your kitten has been separated from his littermates, ensure that you spend 30 minutes per day playing with him at this stage of development.

Catsey Veteran

21-08-2010, 05:15 PM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by angieh
No - it's difficult to say without seeing their actual size. All I could say for sure is that they aren't as old as Pip when I first brought him home - but then he was 9 weeks, so that's not much help. What about 7 weeks???? Will you be taking them to the vet - they might be able to be more certain.
Will phone vet tomorrow and just take them for a quick check. Have to say their mum has done a super job with them and Dan had them wormed two weeks ago. They are bright and happy with clean eyes, nose, bum etc. Perhaps a wee tad thin but they're eating well. Well seen they've been in a kitchen, any time I open the fridge I have to make sure they're not in it!!!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: torbie/white & 2 siamese xs
21-08-2010, 07:08 PM   #9

what is it with kittens and the fridge? all of mine have done that too!
thanks for these lovely pictures, i had a rough night and now waking up and seeing these i feel a lot more cheerful, how can you be upset with little ones like this around? you just can't.
i also love the spot on the head of the first one and the second one has the most adorable little face. i wish i lived closeby so i could give them a snuggle. what sweet girls, you're all so lucky to have each other, bless you.
I like the name Molly for some reason..and Madeline. You could call them Molly and Maddy for short

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 blue-eyed moggies
21-08-2010, 08:04 PM   #10

What gorgeous kitties! I've just been catching up with their story, what a lovely OH keeping his plan a secret! They are such pretty girls, I hope you find names for them soon, I'm hopeless at suggesting anything!