Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Senior

Cats owned: 4 moggie monsters (1 with Wings)
19-08-2010, 11:24 PM   #1

Happy Birthday AJ!(and Raven)*pic heavy*

So today has been a mixed emotions day because today AJ and Raven turned 4 but as some of you will know we lost our gorgeous Raven back in March and my heart has been aching ever since. I miss him every single day and today is just that little bit worse because i wish more then anything he could have been here being spoilt like the other boys. Though I know he is always with us so i hope he enjoyed today as much as the other boys seem to have!

The boys have had a day filled with food and fun! lol they had a breakfast of tuna pate, followed by a play with a panic mouse 360 and some very fancy kitty caviar treats that they loved! this evening they were given their da bird which AJ and Hernie went mad for and they even had a special cat birthday cake! followed by more treats..... I also got them a cat charmer but gave them that early-it was another hit! Rhino was being very shy with the photos today-hes not a very playful cat, he much prefers the treats

Anyway we got plenty of piccies throughout the day to share with you all. i also got lots of footage on the camcorder but you will have to bear with me for that while i figure out how to edit and upload it lol

The Birthday Boy and the cat charmer

Hernie in the background

Hernie being silly!

AJ and Hernie and the panic mouse 360

AJ and Hernie and Da Bird

AJ, Rhino and Hernie sniffing the Birthday cake!

AJ enjoying his cake

And treat time again!
AJ

Hernie

Rhino!

And last but definately not least, our boy Raven who is always in our hearts and our thoughts. Wish you could have been here destroying the new toys with your brother and getting fat on cake Raven. This photo was taken in february about a month before he got his wings.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: torbie/white & 2 siamese xs
20-08-2010, 12:01 AM   #2

Re: Happy Birthday AJ!(and Raven)*pic heavy*

Oh, goodness those boys all got so spoiled! Looks like a Purrrfect Time was had by all and they had a lovely day of play and food..they should be about worn out I imagine and sleeping it off!
I'm sure Raven was there in spirit and gets spoiled everyday like that in heaven and one day you will all get to party together again

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
20-08-2010, 02:19 AM   #3

Awww JB, what great pics of the birthday celebration! That must be the nicest cat birthday party I've ever seen; talk about toys!. Such fun for them; hard to decide on a favorite shot but I do love the one of all three sniffing the cake. Thanks for sharing, made me smile seeing the fun. I know dear Raven was there in spirit.

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: SHD x3 and LHD X1
20-08-2010, 08:29 AM   #4

awwww a cat party ... it looks like AJ, Hernie and Rhino had a fantastic time and were also very spoilt!

I LOVE the birthday cake .... can I ask what it is? (I would love to give my cats their own birthday cake!!)

I am sure Raven enjoyed watching the party from heaven.

Catsey Senior

Cats owned: 4 moggie monsters (1 with Wings)
20-08-2010, 11:29 AM   #5

Thankyou all I admit that although i usually get the boys a nice treat and a little present on their birthdays, i did spoil them more this time! they have been spoilt rotten since losing Raven-our house is just a cat play area I guess i just want to make sure they are as happy as can be, though im sure they were probably happier before all the toys took over the house

Tanya the birthday cake came from here:
http://www.spottiedottie.co.uk/purrf...ats-5173-p.asp

and so did the kitty caviar treats and i highly recommend both! i nearly didnt get them because i thought they were a bit pricey for what you got but im so glad i did now, the cats really did love them. i still have about half the cake left to give them today too-i really stuffed them yesterday otherwise i think AJ alone would have had the thing gone! they were delivered super quick too!

If you havent already got one, i highly recommend the Da Bird to you all too-Rhino was scared of it bless him but i have never seen AJ play so much in one day! hes usually a very lazy cat and ends up lying down to play lazily with you after a while, but its like he couldnt resist the Da Bird! we put it away in the cd unit(the only place it would fit! lol) and this morning Hernie was pawing at it to get at it! it really is brilliant. Cant speak too highly of the panic mouse yet, they dont seem too interested in it-us humans are obviously better at waving the wands around

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
20-08-2010, 01:36 PM   #6

What a smashing cats' birthday party JB! Great pictures - I particularly like the one of AJ, Rhino and Hernie around their birthday cake. What a wonderful time they must have all had. I am quite sure that Raven was there with theml, especially with his brother and you too of course. Bless them all.

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: SHD x3 and LHD X1
20-08-2010, 04:29 PM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBalways2000

Tanya the birthday cake came from here:
http://www.spottiedottie.co.uk/purrf...ats-5173-p.asp

and so did the kitty caviar treats and i highly recommend both! i nearly didnt get them because i thought they were a bit pricey for what you got but im so glad i did now, the cats really did love them.
Thank you!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
20-08-2010, 05:43 PM   #8

Happy Birthday AJ and Raven.
What a cracking party, i loved looking at the pictures you have 3 gorgeous cats and not forgetting the lovely Raven.
I love the action shots with the new toys and also the birthday cake on.
Thank you for making me smile.