Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
26-05-2010, 10:31 AM   #1

Wednesday daily

Morning all.

Lovely day here in B'ham hope its the same where you are. Sunshine and not to warm but warm enough.

Had boiled egg and toast for breakfast and watching Jeremy Kyle on TV....while finishing my coffee. Planning on going the bank today by taxi. Then home for a nice shower. Feel good today.

Bit of a hiccup seems the back passenger side tyre has a slow puncture the tyre is flat have to get AA out to change it for me. Make the most of the service.

Have a good feeling about Posh...too......hope my counterpart Emma gets the same feeling.

Have a good day all see you later.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 lovely boys and a beautiful girl
26-05-2010, 11:32 AM   #2

Re: Wednesday daily

Morning all

Picked up my new motability car this morning, stunning! Love it already . Rather grey and chilly here, but musn't complain, hope we get a little rain later to give the plants a drink.
Planted up my baskets yesterday with some odss and sods I picked up on sale at my local farmers store (picking up chook feed lol), no idea what they are or what they'll look like when they flower, but surprise is good right?

Hope all have a good day x

Catsey Veteran

26-05-2010, 11:54 AM   #3

Morning Alex. Is it 3 years already,......wow......what car did you get this time?

Thats an interesting idea planting plants that you have to wait and see,,,,prolonging the interest.

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
26-05-2010, 12:03 PM   #4

Morning ladies, it has brightened up nicely here and the temperature is comfortable.

Kazz, glad you're feeling good today, bad luck about the slow puncture though...

Alex, looking forward to seeing what your mystery plants turn put to be Any chance you could post some pics to see if we can guess?

Have a lovely day everyone!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 beautiful rescues.
26-05-2010, 12:03 PM   #5

G'day all. She's not home yet but got a call to my mobile this morning from a lady who'd seen her in Abercwmboi, about half a mile from me, she was running between houses. The lady said that she read my notice and only then realised she had strayed, so she called me. I hotfooted it up there to post my notices and go into the post office there and I also spoke to the community police officer who took details. POSH... the net is tightening I think!

Same weather here as there Alex with you, altho hoping for a little warmth later as I'm strimming the lawn. Tons of ironing again as I took advantage of the great w/e weather.

see ya later. x

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
26-05-2010, 12:11 PM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by PoshPuss
G'day all. She's not home yet but got a call to my mobile this morning from a lady who'd seen her in Abercwmboi, about half a mile from me, she was running between houses. The lady said that she read my notice and only then realised she had strayed, so she called me. I hotfooted it up there to post my notices and go into the post office there and I also spoke to the community police officer who took details. POSH... the net is tightening I think

see ya later. x
That's something positive to concentrate on now, Nette ......... I do hope someone manages to catch her for you soon.

Catsey Veteran

26-05-2010, 01:08 PM   #7

Well just had to edit my thread starter as you spell the word bank with and A not an O totaly different meaning with an O ......and no one noticed but I am honest enough to tell you after of course I changed it but thought you may like a laugh.....

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
26-05-2010, 02:12 PM   #8

Thanks Kazz - I nearly choked on my sarnie!

So glad about the possible positive sighting of Posh - that little girl is certainly getting a reputation Nette. It's great she's been spotted.

I've been to the gym this morning and then to HomeBase - got 3 phormiums for the price of 2 to give height to my pots. Can't plant them this afternoon though because I've got loads of urgent work!!!

Hopefully I will see some of you at the
QUIZ TONIGHT - 8.00 OR THEREABOUTS - PLEASE JOIN IN IF YOU CAN!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
26-05-2010, 02:49 PM   #9

Nette - that's SUCH good news! Kazz's tea leaf reading is paying off. Make sure you leaflet drop every single house in the area - and make sure you mention that she's been seen specifically in that area!

I've been to a short website workshop today which has given me the confidence to enter our content management system and start amending the content. There's no stopping me now! Must pop down to the allotment on the way home and check the greenhouse plants and also my newly-planted-out beetroot.

Oh, and Dominik's other front tooth fell out yesterday at school so he's now Mr Gappy-Gummy with 2 front teeth missing

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 lovely boys and a beautiful girl
26-05-2010, 03:35 PM   #10

I got a Renault Grand Scenic this time Karen, fantastic car. Diesel too, which will make such a difference to going up to Scotland Mags, the plants are only plugs at the moment, but once they start to flower I'll take some pics