Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
14-05-2010, 09:34 AM   #1

Friday Daily

I'm hoping for warmer weather! I have fingers and toes crossed which makes walking and typing, though not at the same time, difficult.

OH is off golfing today, the gardener is here putting up supports for the raspberries and will dig a hole later for the Chocolate Vine. I'm MIL sitting, laundry-maid and I have urgent work to do today. I may just have to keep popping back for hopefully, some sanity to touch!

Friday everyone - look forward to the weekend and WARMER WEATHER
(fingers crossed smilie???)

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 blue-eyed moggies
14-05-2010, 09:57 AM   #2

Re: Friday Daily

Lovely morning here, sunny with scudding clouds, nice day for some laundry! OH has just gone off to the council tip with some stuff to dump and then he'll be going to our daughter's house to do their lawn. I've decided that the hall needs decorating so I'll be asking our contacts for their recommendations, we just don't fancy tottering around on ladders trying to paint high ceilings and hang great long lengths of wallpaper any more, getting a bit too old and creaky for that!

The weekend is knocking at the door!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
14-05-2010, 11:24 AM   #3

Morning all.

Nice morning here, may go a little trip to the bank curtsey of my sister the chauffer... so out of house for all of about 10 minutes....but hey better than nothing. Slowly slowly.

So had a nice cooked breakfast of bacon, scrambled eggs and fresh tomato.....yummy.

Have a good day Angie....I have looked up Choc vine and looks lovely...best luck with it.
MrsH ...the joys of going the skip little things I miss................reccomendations are always good when finding workmen.....

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
14-05-2010, 01:46 PM   #4

Been to drop Domi at school and OH at work - been monitoring emails via blackberry; as problems seem to be coming out of the woodwork Spent a bit of time at the allotment where runner beans have died due to obviously some frost having got them and the potatoes have brown leaves, but probably can be saved as there are some small green shoots on them still. I'll be going back later to put fleece over them.

And to top it all, came home just now to the filthiest, runniest, stinkiest poo with wee over the top, all over my oak floor. And this is despite senility tablets, cystitis antibiotics and cystaid capsules. I really don't know what else is wrong with the stupid animal and I'm really cross with him today.

Catsey Veteran

14-05-2010, 02:10 PM   #5

Sorry to hear about your problems today Yola. I should have asked yesterday - how did you get on at the quack's?

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
14-05-2010, 04:25 PM   #6

See saw weather here: yesterday at this time it was 10 C, 21 C now with a promise of much warmer by afternoon ... accompanied by t'storms! Nice to see the sun, though. Off to the bank and market earlier, nothing special on the agenda.

Sorry about Bailie, Yola ; hope te taties make it. Kazz, even 10 minutes out is a change! MrsH, hope you have luck in finding good decorators ... I'd never dream of doing wallpaper! Angie, looking for sanity: we are all mad cat ladies here! (Meant in the nicest way, of course!)

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
14-05-2010, 04:52 PM   #7

Been out and the World is still turning out there without me............but feel good a little tired and all I did was sit in the car get out enter bank 6 steps....stand at counter (no queue) get back in car and home...............

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
14-05-2010, 05:50 PM   #8

Hello all,
sorry to hear about your smelly present Yola. Speaking of cystitis how are you feeling?
Kazz, it's good that you got out of the house even for just 10 mins, you can start to feel institutionalised
MrsH hope you find a good decorator.
Angie hope your choccy vine is safely planted.
Eileen hope you had a nice shop at the market.
At last the cold war in our house is over
We are off to Stirling tomorrow at about 5.30am to meet up with some friends who have Basenjis, there will be abour 8 of us and 6 Basenjis. We are going for a walk in Plean park, then a pub lunch.
OH and myself and of course Malaika are staying in a guest house just outside Stirling untill Sun.
Tom and Jerry will no doubt relish the peace and quiet.

Catsey Veteran

14-05-2010, 06:13 PM   #9

Shelley - I'm very glad things are back to normal! Have a grand weekend.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
14-05-2010, 08:08 PM   #10

Good news about the truce, Shelley! Have a great weekend.