Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
11-05-2010, 10:35 AM   #1

Tuesday daily

Well the weather is superb here a bit chilly but sun is out. Having yet another restful day, may go a gentle walk round the block, not sure.

Feeling good today.

Still really chuffed at PL's news yesterday a new generation of catsey folk....

Hope you are okay Elaine following yesterday, and the cats are okay folowing the worry yesterday.

Angie how is your renovation of the cold frame coming on?

Hope you feela little better today Yola?

Eileen hope your veg is coming on okay?

Shelley Did you run away or stay and bite the bullet.....maybe you should buy a caravan/mobile home then you can just drive off into the sunset....

And everyone have a brilliant day....enjoy.......

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 cats black/white and one tabby
11-05-2010, 10:37 AM   #2

Re: Tuesday daily

Morning all.

Got housework to do today - hoovering through, washing the windows, taking Dylan to the vets (claws) ...

If I have time I'll be going to the rescue again.

Be online later.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
11-05-2010, 11:02 AM   #3

Morning Karen, pleased to read you're feeling a little better. Not so here I'm afraid. Am guzzling the orange barley water and dissolvable over-the-counter stuff which is keeping the worst of the symptoms at bay but I'm feeling shivvery and kind of 'out of it' a bit. Docs appointment is set up for Thursday first thing . . . I've been hospitalised twice in the past because the darned infection has subsequently moved up into my kidneys so am taking no chances.

Have a cold and a sore throat now to top it all

Apart from that, the weather here is quite bright but ever so cold. I'm back into my long jumpers and woolly wrap and SO longing for warm summer sunshine.

Have a lovely day all!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
11-05-2010, 11:28 AM   #4

Morning Kazz, Yola! Catsey catch up with a nice mug of coffee.

Bright and chilly here this morning. Nice weather actually to do gentle gardening, not so good for anything that means you have to stay still though - "taters"! Cold frame is cleaned - algae gone, weeds raked out of the gravel and the one broken pane of glass stuck together with glass tape. It'll do another season. I fancy one of those nice polycarbonate ones next year. I have moved the lavender plants out, but am now regretting moving the sweet peas and the runner beans as there is a heavy frost forecast for tonight, so I'll be covering them with fleece and hoping for the best. I see snow is forecast for Scotland - I do hope calismum didn't plant out her sweet peas the other day. I have some more potting up to do - Echinacea seedlings today, pink and white. Might finally get those carrot seeds planted.

OH isn't golfing today as his chum is helping his son move house - poor OH wandering about aimlessly. Has now gone to watch TV.

Sorry you are feeling poorly Yola. Hope the doc can prescribe something fast acting.

Hope Elaine is feeling less stressed today. It's horrible but when it happened here I found the best thing was to be grateful that the scumbags hadn't taken anything of sentimental value and hadn't trashed anything and the cats weren't hurt. The stuff they took was all small electricals, easily sold on. We heard no more and presume they weren't caught. Our insurance company (which we'd only had for a few weeks) were brilliant. I hope that at least the police have turned up.

Oh, I meant to ask - with pinklizzy's lovely news yesterday - has Catsey had babies before???? Mags????

Enjoy your day everyone - stay warm.

Catsey Veteran

11-05-2010, 11:34 AM   #5

Angie, I bought one of those polycarbonate cold frames last year. Not only was it a pig to put together, but it's ever so flimsy and it takes a lot of effort to line the lid up to the body each time I use it. It cost about £40 so if you're looking to replace your sturdy glass one I'd go for a higher quality one than I got.

As for Catsey babies . . . Sebi was one Edited to add the link: http://www.catsey.com/showthread.php?t=16633 (strange looking through the post after all this time)

Catsey Veteran

11-05-2010, 11:42 AM   #6

Sorry RCR - Just saw your Daily thread.

Perhaps you'd like to ask Mags to move it???

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
11-05-2010, 12:06 PM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by yola
Angie, I bought one of those polycarbonate cold frames last year. Not only was it a pig to put together, but it's ever so flimsy and it takes a lot of effort to line the lid up to the body each time I use it. It cost about £40 so if you're looking to replace your sturdy glass one I'd go for a higher quality one than I got.

As for Catsey babies . . . Sebi was one Edited to add the link: http://www.catsey.com/showthread.php?t=16633 (strange looking through the post after all this time)
Link removed

Catsey Veteran

11-05-2010, 12:24 PM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mags
The handsome Dominik was the first!
http://www.catsey.com/showthread.php...hlight=Dominik
Ahem, Sebi was born in 2006, Domi in 2003 and I joined Catsey (Catpages as was) in 2005

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
11-05-2010, 12:31 PM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by yola
Ahem, Sebi was born in 2006, Domi in 2003 and I joined Catsey (Catpages as was) in 2005
So he was! Sorry Yola

Catsey Veteran

11-05-2010, 01:43 PM   #10

Thanks for the link back to Sebi's birth Yola. I read through it all. Wasn't he a cutie?