Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
11-04-2010, 10:51 AM   #1

Sunny Sunday

Morning. Morning, morning

How are you all on this fine and potentialy gorgeous day............bright here but slightly overcast however warm.

Not sure what I am doing maybe going to look for a new mattress.....maybe not, oh what choices......mattress or not mattress that my friends is the question.

Take care all of you and see you all later.

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
11-04-2010, 11:28 AM   #2

Re: Sunny Sunday

Morning Kazz, morning all

Another beautiful, sunny day here though not quite so warm...... yet. Hopefully I'll be able to get out in the garden this afternoon.

Good luck looking for your new mattress Kazz ...... have you ever considered getting a Memory Foam Mattress Topper?

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Tortie Chloe & Black Misty
11-04-2010, 12:00 PM   #3

Lovely and sunny here too!

Morning Kazz, Mags.. I am at the moment sorting my new itouch ipod.. Emma gave it to me as she now has the iphone... just working out how to use it and upload all the music etc!

HOpe you all have a good day.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
11-04-2010, 02:01 PM   #4

Here I am blubbing over Kim's sad news.

It's chilly here today - cloudy and not nearly as lovely as the last two days. Glad I took Kizzy's Anniversary photos yesterday.

OH has gone off to practice golf somethings and said he wouldn't be long. I am disappointed with him as he is still not home. He'll get a bit of a chilly reception when he does come back.

I am sorting out my old calligraphy bits and bobs as I have decided to give that another go - I did do an evening class a million year ago. One nib and a holder have gone missing, but that can be replaced. Just need to get up into the loft to get my angled writing board down and give that a bit of a rejig .......................... need OH for that!!! I need to find out whether my hand is still steady enough before spending money on new nibs etc. I think I'll be OK - I was drawing some good straight lines this morning trying to see if things still worked.

Enjoy your Saturday peeps. We will be having spag bol tonight if the mince defrosts in time!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
11-04-2010, 04:08 PM   #5

Hi, all; warming up nicely and looks to be a lovely day, not a cloud in the sky and it's 17 C (63 F). Walked to the market as it is so nice.

I'm rather cross, as I finally got around to start my income tax form last night and discovered I'm missing a dividend form, Couldn't access it on line as it requires Adobe, and that in turn needs a higher OSX than mine so can't download it; then called Customer service and they won't be open till Monday, aaaargh!

I'm so sorry about Misty too, but a peaceful way to go, at home, as several of mine did. Poor Kim. Kazz, I was going to suggest the memory foam topper too, they are wonderful! Angie, didn't know you did calligraphy ... I did too; used to do all my Christmas cards in it!

Hope it's a good day for all.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
11-04-2010, 08:37 PM   #6

Can't believe what a good day i've had, i do hope everyone else has had a good one too.
We went to a family funday in aid of WSPA, there was a fun Dog show that we very reluctantly decided to enter.
I have to admit i was terrified. Malaika one the prettiest bitch class and then went on to win Best in show, we were so proud of her. I was worried she wouldn't walk nicely on the lead as she's only been going out for two weeks but she was a little trouper, the pieces of chicken helped
There was a Cats in crisis stall and we bought goods of there so we've done our bit for the Pussies as well.
Will post some pics tomorrow of the little Princess
Eileen here is a pic of the Doll i recieved yesterday, she is French and dates from around 1880, her monetry value is low due to a rather large crack at the back of her head, but i don't care. She is called Daisy after her original owner.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
11-04-2010, 09:56 PM   #7

Oh that's a lovely doll, Shelley, thanks for showing us! What a little sweetie. And glad to hear Pup did so well, well done both of you.