Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
08-04-2010, 12:31 PM   #1

Gorgeous Thursday Thread

It's a beautiful day here, blue sky, warm, little breeze. Perfect day to be stuck indoors doing transcription! I'm going to have a word with that chap Sod - why no work yesterday and a load today????

OH has gone to play golf, I don't begrudge him his R&R but I would like to know where mine is?

Had two delightful ladies call with the Watchtower this morning. Their opening gambit was "We've been calling on folks and asking them who they think is the most important person in history ........... " Fell right into that one didn't I? We had a nice chat and off they toddled.

If I get a wriggle on with typing, I may have some time to do a spot of gardening later.

I DO REALLY HOPE that Kazz and MrsH are feeling better today, and the same good wishes go to anyone else who is not feeling the ticket this morning.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Tortie Chloe & Black Misty
08-04-2010, 12:51 PM   #2

Re: Gorgeous Thursday Thread

Its a lovely day here too... and I am inside doing housework!!! Waiting for the kids to emerge from their cave-like rooms and then we can do something this afternoon!!

Hope everyone is having a lovely day and feeling well x

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 lovely boys and a beautiful girl
08-04-2010, 01:18 PM   #3

What a glorious day been out in the garden all morning, just having a wee break before we go back out. Just makes you feel so much better when you can go out and potter about and not freeze lol.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
08-04-2010, 01:41 PM   #4

It's lovely here too, although there are a few clouds bubbling up. I'm sat here in a short-sleeved dress which has to be good news Boys are at Holiday Care and are being taken to The Look Out which is a kind of outdoor learning centre in the woods where they can go on nature trails, inspect insect etc. Fun and education

My staff have gone to the pub as one of them is leaving; nice of them to bother inviting me.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
08-04-2010, 04:01 PM   #5

Gorgeous here, 23 C (74 F), sunny ands a night breeze. I'm wearing shorts and a tank for the first time, and barefoot, of course. The lovely warm spell will be just a memory, tomorrow will be 30 degrees cooler after a rainy front comes thru. No errands so had a lie-in and pottered about in the garden, I said no more plants as I really haven't much room, but I got a daylily catalogue yesterday, and, well ...4 lovelies coming! I'll squeeze them in somehow!

Glad you're having such nice weather. Angie, fit in some "me" time today. Yola, how rude of the staff not to ask you! I too hope Kazz and MrsH are better today.

Take care, people!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Tortie Chloe & Black Misty
08-04-2010, 04:45 PM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by yola
My staff have gone to the pub as one of them is leaving; nice of them to bother inviting me.

I would sack the lot of them How rude.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
08-04-2010, 04:53 PM   #7

Afternoon all.

I am pleased to see you are all happy and enjoying the sunshine.

I feel a bit better actually, thank you all for enquiring. I hope Mrs H feels a bit better but 24-48 hours without food.....

Amazing how the sunshine makes the World seem a happier place, isn't it same thing as yesterday but with a little sun....yes "sunnyside of the street"

Anyhow been out in the garden (could I not?) done nothing worth speaking of just sort of pottered.

Having pork chop for dinner. See you all later.....

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
08-04-2010, 04:53 PM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by yola
It's lovely here too, although there are a few clouds bubbling up. I'm sat here in a short-sleeved dress which has to be good news Boys are at Holiday Care and are being taken to The Look Out which is a kind of outdoor learning centre in the woods where they can go on nature trails, inspect insect etc. Fun and education

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donna
I would sack the lot of them How rude.
We don't know maybe Yola is the reason the person is leaving............,......but someone has to hold the fort regardless..................

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
08-04-2010, 05:11 PM   #9

Interesting how the World of Work has come on. I'm still a member of the Bolshi Brigade and you just don't go down the pub with the Boss!!!

Sorry Yola - it is nice to be asked though isn't it, even if you say no thank you.

Of course, now I am the Boss and the staff, I don't get to go to the pub with myself!!!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 blue-eyed moggies
08-04-2010, 05:19 PM   #10

Glad you're feeling a bit better Kazz, I'm getting there but still sore (thankfully no more griping waves of pain though) still on the water only and don't feel the slightest bit hungry which is strange as I haven't eaten anything since Tuesday morning!

Today's sun has been very welcome! I can see the lilac buds swelling nicely! I do like Spring!