Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
06-04-2010, 04:21 PM   #1

Teriffic Tuesday

It's a taste of Summer today, 26 C (80 F) before lunch with brilliant blue skies! I'm loving it, didn't need a jacket on he way to the market earlier. Won't last, cooldown to normal is coming with rain later in the week but it's great while it lasts. Heard my first lawnmower up the block yesterday. Leia is very pleased at the warmth also and having the porch open all day.

Hope all are well and having a god day.

Catsey Junior

Cats owned: ginger/white cross
06-04-2010, 05:59 PM   #2

Re: Teriffic Tuesday

its kinda warm here too, all the crazy snow has melted, blue skies are back! Its VERY windy tho!

spent a nice lazy day indoors today feastin on my leftover easter eggs, my lovely other half bought me a belgian white choc egg with summer berries... was delish!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
06-04-2010, 06:37 PM   #3

Hello from me - sorry I'm so late. It got to a high of 14 here today - blue sky and warm in the greenhouse, but a chilly wind. A few more seeds are coming up, some very tiny herb seedlings - no idea how I'm going to pot those on! Chilly plants are looking good - could be ready for potting on any day now, but we have frost forecast for tomorrow night.

Had a fox in the garden this morning. Kizzy ran out to see something out of sight, then the fox appeared and Pip rushed back indoors. I was worried for Kizzy, and went out calling for her, but she has more sense than to approach a fox and had rushed round to the front of the house and come in the cat flap! He - the fox - looked like in his best fettle, he was a gorgeous russet brown colour and about the size of a medium dog, although a lot slimmer. Wish I'd had the camera, but didn't of course.

Catsey Senior

Cats owned: Felix
06-04-2010, 09:35 PM   #4

Hi the sky's have been blue today a little bit warm but still chilly.
Felix has been in all day today sleeping on my bed and I left my chicken sandwich on the counter while I went to get a pack of crisps and then came back in to find Felix on the counter eating it. I was annoyed he wasn't though he was pleased with himself because he got to eat it then. darn cat.
Oh the camera's never there when you need it the most Angie
I need to take photo's of Felix because I haven't for a while I'll post some tomorrow if I have time.