Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 beautiful rescues.
28-03-2010, 08:54 AM   #1

Sunday- officially Summer time !

Good morning all! Nice to be starting a thread again
I have missed being with you all but hope that I can make it a regular thing again.
It's sunny spells again but catch while you can I think
Palm Sunday isn't it? also called Dydd Sul Blodau around here, or Flower Sunday, when traditionally loved ones graves are dressed with fresh flowers. I live near a cemetery and it does look rather nice.

yes I remembered BST, just one high up clock to change but need a ladder. off to make my brekkie now. Ceri having a lie-in... nice for some

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggies
28-03-2010, 10:14 AM   #2

Re: Sunday- officially Summer time !

Morning all,

Not much planned for today, off to see a friend at lunchtime to catch up - she got married in Cuba in December and is expecting her first child.

This afternoon I might have a bit of a play with the new SLR camera we got yesterday - so far very impressed with it.

Have a good day everybody.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: All black and white and tortie's
28-03-2010, 10:20 AM   #3

Not much doing here today as well. I have been awake since 5.30am when spirit decided she wanted to play throw a mouse i throw it and fetch it back to her, she sometimes drops it in your hand. Realy warm here but windy. Cats are a bit hiper at them moment so i think i will sit on PC for a while. hope you all have a nice day.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Exotics,oriential,siamese,& Mogg...
28-03-2010, 10:34 AM   #4

Morning all, sunny, wet and very windy here...Not very warm either....I had planned to get compost and seeds today and do some sowing....Then down to the beach this afternoon...Looks like I will have to think of something else....
The stray must have been back during the night, noticed a food bowl in the garden, my son has obviously been up and fed it!!!It blotted its copy book the other day, decided to have a go at Merlin....
Have a good day all.............

Catsey Junior

Cats owned: ginger/white cross
28-03-2010, 10:44 AM   #5

mornin! nursing a hangover today, was the other halfs birthday yesterday, so could of done without losin an hour haha! never mind, its warmish here but very windy.. Just had to bath the dog AGAIN.. (3rd time this week) after rollin around in fox poop.. not the most fun thing to do while the room is spinning

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
28-03-2010, 11:40 AM   #6

OMG - you lot are REALLY putting me off the idea of having a dog .......... fox poo with a hangover???

Sort of overcast here and a bit breezy but dry atm. Has anyone else heard the forecast for snow next week, or is it just OH trying to get me worried?

Hope everyone enjoys their day and can catch up with losing an hour's sleep - perhaps a little cat nap this afternoon?

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
28-03-2010, 12:07 PM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by angieh

Sort of overcast here and a bit breezy but dry atm. Has anyone else heard the forecast for snow next week, or is it just OH trying to get me worried?
Heavy snow forecast here for next Wednesday

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
28-03-2010, 12:23 PM   #8

Morning all.

Bright and breezy here, I've just made arrangments to go the cemetry this afternoon.....off to get some tulips and or daffs in a little while.

Trying to make a list of things to do while recuping form the Op....as I can't lift anything heavier than a mug of coffee for the first week then nothing heavier than a 1kg for the next two and no streching...lifting bending....just REST REST REST...for the 6 weeks with a little walking thrown in. moving slowly forward. Anyhow I have brought some books and hidden them from myself in the boot of the car.....so I can't read them I devour books. Nothing to taxing and going to have a mooch round a car boot or charity shop for some DVD's over the next few weeks.
I intend to get a pack or two of cards (patience I like)

Anyhow have a good day all.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
28-03-2010, 02:09 PM   #9

Afternoon all, nice sunny day here too. Wish we could take the pup out, still have 4 more days untill she will be safe. We are all bored of playing in the house and garden
Kazz you made me laugh when you mentioned hiding books from yourself I actualy hide money from myself, sometimes only in another compartment of my purse, how crazy is that.
Like you i love books but don't seem to find as much time to read, i read in bed but am usualy so tired i only manage a few pages.
EmmaG if you have a new camera, can we expect some new pics then
We would like to get a digital SLR, the picture quality is great.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 3 cats
28-03-2010, 03:03 PM   #10

Afternoon everyone. Had too much to drink last night & paid for it this morning with a thundering headache, still managed to go to my spinning class at the gym, but not done much else.

Off to Scotland Saturday, worried about the weather forecast.......

Lots of baby chicks here now all doing well.