Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: dsh
24-03-2010, 10:19 PM   #1

I'm so weary.

I don't know why but I feel exhausted this week. I just want to sit and snooze. I am getting the normal amount of sleep but just want more. Mentally I feel quite motivated but physically a wreck.
I must give myself a kick up the bum and get on with it, but what else can I do to gee myself up.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Two Tabby Girls
24-03-2010, 10:23 PM   #2

Re: I'm so weary.

I always think this time of year is not quite winter not quite spring - another couple of weeks and things look so much easier.

You have been through a lot recently, maybe you don't realise what a toll it has taken?

Can you give yourself a treat to pick you up a bit?

Catsey Veteran

24-03-2010, 10:27 PM   #3

I guess you are right, I don't often have time to sit and think about, and if I do I cry.

I still have Spice to look after and one of our hens had suffered a prolapse today, Deli has the runs again and Corrie had 2 fits this week- so his meds have been increased.

I was saying to Mike, he needs some time off because he is exhausted and perhaps we could take an afternoon to go to the piccies or something.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Two Tabby Girls
24-03-2010, 10:32 PM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by farthing
I guess you are right, I don't often have time to sit and think about, and if I do I cry.

I still have Spice to look after and one of our hens had suffered a prolapse today, Deli has the runs again and Corrie had 2 fits this week- so his meds have been increased.

I was saying to Mike, he needs some time off because he is exhausted and perhaps we could take an afternoon to go to the piccies or something.
I think you should both do something away from all the stresses you put yourselves through.

Piccies would be good. Anything that gives you time together and a wee break.

If you cry when you think about it then it is obvious you need a little boost. Don't forget all these recent animals have had the best life and end of life care possible - noone would or could have done more then you.

Then you gave them the kindest and best gift of all - freedom from pain. DOn't beat yourself up about it - remember their good times and send them a smile. xx

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
24-03-2010, 10:45 PM   #5

Calismum is right farthing. But just to be sure, why don't you go and get your own blood tested for anaemia. These things can creep up on you and are generally can be put right easily.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
24-03-2010, 10:57 PM   #6

I think Calismum and Angie have said it all. You do deserve a break and getting checked is an excellent idea. I sometimes wonder how you do cope .....

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Exotics,oriential,siamese,& Mogg...
24-03-2010, 11:39 PM   #7

Sounds like you could do with some me time....you have been so busy, think a nice night out for dinner or the like would do you good....Take Care....x

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
25-03-2010, 12:02 PM   #8

I'm so sorry to read that things are getting on top of you. I know how you feel, trust me. Sometimes getting away from things is good, but it's not always possible

It could be that you're coming down with something . . . maybe some extra strong vitamins might help keep things at bay?

I hope you're feeling perkier soon . . .

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 mog
25-03-2010, 05:52 PM   #9

So sorry to here this, you have been through a lot lately and unfortunately it will take it's toll. Give yourself a break and don't be too hard on yourself. ((hugs)) xx

Catsey Veteran

25-03-2010, 08:29 PM   #10

Thanks for the input.
Yola, I have followed you idea and have bought some vitamin tablets, it has been a long winter and I guess you all may be right and that we are a bit run down.
Thank you for caring, that in itself helps.