Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
23-03-2010, 04:19 PM   #1

Tis Tuesday

Hi, all. Spring is very volatile: last week we had April weather, now back to February. It's 7 degrees (45 F) here before lunch, 15 degrees cooler than yesterday, cloudy and a chilly East wind, My usual run up to the Giant for Leia's favorite food; a tad cool to be in the garden so probably will just potter about. Need to get Qs for the quiz tomorrow, that should keep me occupied.

Hope all are well, especially those who were poorly yesterday. Take care..

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
23-03-2010, 05:10 PM   #2

Re: Tis Tuesday

Tis indeed

It's dull, drizzly, overcast and cold here. Yuk. I have a sore throat brewing (oh no, not again) and am feeling very stressed with having to replace 2 staff - that's 25% of our little workforce. What's going to hurt is the recruitment fees

Not much to report, we're getting to the end of the day here and off to pick up the boys shortly.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
23-03-2010, 07:49 PM   #3

Afternoon all been to work today....wished I had not bothered it was total chaos....but good news have a date for op 21st April..............Yeah

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 cats black/white and one tabby
23-03-2010, 08:44 PM   #4

Evening Catsey

Been working this morning, came home, had lunch, ran an errand for a neighbour, went to the rescue to drop off a few bits and pieces (walked), not really done anything else today

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
23-03-2010, 09:19 PM   #5

I've got a head cold and still feel "off" - loads of laundry to catch up on.

I've toasted Merlin's memory with OH and MIL - nice drop of red wine and I'm going to have an early night.

One very strange coincidence this morning - I generally have a bit of a lie in and OH kindly brings me a cup of tea. This morning for the first time Kizzy came and lay on my lap until I was ready to get up. She has come and sat on the bed, next to me before now, but not on my lap - just like Merlin used to in the morning. I had a little well up about that.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 cats black/white and one tabby
23-03-2010, 09:22 PM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by angieh
I've got a head cold and still feel "off" - loads of laundry to catch up on.

I've toasted Merlin's memory with OH and MIL - nice drop of red wine and I'm going to have an early night.

One very strange coincidence this morning - I generally have a bit of a lie in and OH kindly brings me a cup of tea. This morning for the first time Kizzy came and lay on my lap until I was ready to get up. She has come and sat on the bed, next to me before now, but not on my lap - just like Merlin used to in the morning. I had a little well up about that.
She maybe "sensed" you needed some comfort angie

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
23-03-2010, 10:46 PM   #7

Oh bless her, she did sense you needed something on a sad anniversary. Maybe dear Merlin whispered something to her from the Bridge .......