Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
22-03-2010, 11:51 AM   #1

Monday daily

Well Morning all

Hope you are fighting fit and smiling....................

Weather a bit dodgy here not raining but threatening...
Off over to Doctors and see if my aneamia is still in hand and another prescription for pain killers.....on tramadol now.

Giving it till 2ish and ringing the secretary of my consultant or admissions lady to see whats going on, my Consultants secretary has been on holiday so a delay. Plus the liver trouble.... ....but I feel good today.

Also considering changing my hair colour....its short and fair but considering a total change...can't go to dark as my eyes are blue and skin pale....well milk bottle white with the anemia..... ...may have two colours put in..... Orange and Green spring to mind....

Anyhow off to the Doctors shortly and a bit of a walk round the shops. So see you all later.....

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
22-03-2010, 12:16 PM   #2

Re: Monday daily

Morning Kazz - hope you are good at the doctors and that you can get some sense out of the hospital. I think you should try threatening them with purple and blue hair - that would get them moving quicker. Not sure green is a great choice for hair colour - mine was green for a while but it wasn't intended! Green could make you look sort of zombie-ish, don't you think? Orange and dark red sounds good to me though.

I've been crook over w/end and in bed. On the plus side I've read a whole book (The Traveller by John Twelve Hawks) and half another book (This Thing of Darkness by Harry Thompson). Still feeling a bit off - things can only get better now can't they??? Not sure how my anaemia's going - still taking the pills.

MIL's washing has piled up and I am now having dreams about it ...... ah well, at least I am useful for something.

Have a good day peeps.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
22-03-2010, 12:48 PM   #3

Karen, I hope the appointment comes through soon. It's shocking that everything stops because a secretary is on holiday!

Angie, sorry you've been feeling unwell. Is it still as a result of your IUD or is some other bug that you've picked up? Hope you feel better soon.

Interview week here; I've got 2 replacements I need to find so it's almost wall to wall meetings. Just see our 12 midday chap arrive so must buzz off and welcome him.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
22-03-2010, 04:30 PM   #4

Kazz, hope they can get things moving finally; how about a nice auburn with some lighter streaks for the hair?, Angie so sorry you've been poorly, take it easy, the washing will wait! Hope the interview went well, Yola.

Dank, gloomy and rain isn't here yet but they say it's definitely coming. Actually the same temps as yesterday, 16 C (60 F), but feels cooler with no sunshine and the dampness. Started out with a tee, but added a sweater now. No errands, just hoovering and dusting. It's been 6 days since I planted seeds, nothing up yet ... I know, I'm impatient!

Keep well, all...

Catsey Veteran

22-03-2010, 04:35 PM   #5

I have tomato seedlings and catmint showing - in 6 days! Oh, and leeks (just went to check!)

Catsey Veteran

22-03-2010, 05:00 PM   #6

Lucky you! I shall go upstairs and lecture my pots at once!!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: torbie/white & 2 siamese xs
22-03-2010, 06:52 PM   #7

Today is gonna be interesting. Taking K's dogs to the vet (two out of three need annuals and vax and the third will tear the house up if seperated from the others!). Going to help K since those dogs are hard to handle on a good day, not to mention he has enough trouble walking right now!
First time going to my beloved ferret vet (we switched all the animals over to there, the cats did really well! i love this place). Let's hope those mangey mutts don't ruin my reputation

Catsey Veteran

22-03-2010, 06:57 PM   #8

Good luck to you, K and those MMs, Tink!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: torbie/white & 2 siamese xs
22-03-2010, 06:59 PM   #9

LOL, thanks!

Catsey Veteran

22-03-2010, 08:07 PM   #10

Angie, forgot to say my outside overwintered catnip is up! Herself has been eating the leaves for several days now, along with her grass!