Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
21-03-2010, 11:38 AM   #1

Sunny Sunday

Morning! I have a horrible hangover and am also suffering due to a very late night (can't do them any more) But, the sun is shining and it's warm out so I'm going to try to do a bit of weeding and tidying in the front garden if these feeling of sickness ever subsides.

It's eerily quiet too as the road outside is closed due to the Half Marathon taking place. I've just been checking the maps and OH's going to have a job getting back home from Dominik's riding as most of the main roads back into town are closed for the duration . . . oooops

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: All black and white and tortie's
21-03-2010, 12:47 PM   #2

Re: Sunny Sunday

Its lovely here. Had too sweep the floor as the hoover broke getting a new one on tuesday.
Yola i hope you feel better soon. I hate hangovers i cant drink as much as i used to i do think its the age thing.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Two Tabby Girls
21-03-2010, 01:06 PM   #3

Hi all - wet here today so going to a garden cetre for lunch and a few pet supplies then see what the rest of the day brings.

Hope that hangover gets better soon yola.

Our vacuum broke a few years back kado - you rely on them so muck, especially when you have two large long haired dogs who if not groomed daily leave 'tumbleweed' blowing about the floor!!!!

Enjoy the day peeps.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggies
21-03-2010, 01:36 PM   #4

hehe hangover Yola !!! I hope you feel better.

Been pottering around the garden doing a bit of clearing up, it really has been neglected recently. Back is causing some problems so I think I will just tidy up and come in.

Having some really nice Moroccan spiced Chicken & Chickpea soup for lunch (Sainsburys) and we have got roast chicken for dinner tonight.

Have a good day everybody

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
21-03-2010, 02:37 PM   #5

Afternoon all, Yola hope your feeling better and you had a good night to warrant a hangover
As kado says i think as you get older you cant drink as much, have never been a big drinker but can manage even less now
Nice sunny day here, had a clean up and try to do something nice for myself.
Probs with eldest son again unfortunately, i just wish he's sort himself out.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
21-03-2010, 04:21 PM   #6

Hi, all. The last of the unseasonable weather: it's already 16 (61 F), but a bit cloudier than yesterday. Rain due tomorrow; can't complain as it's been quite dry. To the market earlier, and did some garden work here: bamboo whacking, weeding and collecting fallen twigs/branches from the storms. Planning a quiet afternoon as usual with papers and crossword.

Yola. hope the head is better by now. Perhaps it's being half Irish, but I can still handle my liquor as I did when younger! Sorry the hoover died, Jane.

Enjoy the day, keep well.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
21-03-2010, 05:24 PM   #7

Hiya all

Got a headache think its too much sleep. just con't win. Anyhow a nice day painted the ajoining fence my side between next door and me. Cut down all the climbers that went up it. And took down the trellis that would have fallen eventually. Looks much tidier.

Anyhow not done a thing other than that. A half marathon Yola shouldn't you be out there running...............

Kado I love sweeping odd eh.......very peaceful bit like cleaning the tiled floors on your hands and knees.

Emma be careful with your back having similar trouble with my leg..irritating.

Everyone have a good day......Spring has sprung.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
21-03-2010, 07:56 PM   #8

Kazz, aren't you supposed to be taking it easy????

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
21-03-2010, 09:42 PM   #9

I have been..................

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
21-03-2010, 09:52 PM   #10

Feeling much better now; the working in the garden did the trick Shelley - we just had my step daughter over for dinner. Ended up chatting for hours and didn't notice the bottles emptying nor the time slipping by!

Am however, very tired so just logged on for a quick nose around and will shortly be off to bed.