Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
16-03-2010, 10:02 AM   #1

Todays Tuesday Daily

Well its Tuesday....

Hope everyone is well. Its bright and sunny here already I have had a shower and getting ready to go to the hospital I have a liver scan today.............no food or drink for 6 hours before so had breakfast already. Appointment 3.15

So everyone have a good day, I have some rubbish to get rid of round the salvage.

See you all later.

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
16-03-2010, 10:11 AM   #2

Re: Todays Tuesday Daily

Good luck Kazz, hope all goes well with the scan ....

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
16-03-2010, 10:14 AM   #3

Mags either you did not notice my error or are to polite to say so as correction it is a liver scan

My excuse the i and o are next to each other on the keyboard.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Exotics,oriential,siamese,& Mogg...
16-03-2010, 10:23 AM   #4

Hope it all goes well today Kazz............

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
16-03-2010, 10:45 AM   #5

Good luck for today Karen.

I'm not feeling brilliant today as Sebi was in bed with me most of the night. He wriggles like a mad thing and kicks and as a result I've got a really sore back due to sleeping at a funny angle in order to avoid his feet!

My seeds arrived just now. I've found a website (moreveg.co.uk) which sells lots of unusual varieties in small quantities which means less waste and more interesting flavours. We're going to try to raise most of our veg from seed this year

Sun is shining and it's definitely warmer than of late. Long may it continue!!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 blue-eyed moggies
16-03-2010, 11:40 AM   #6

Morning all! I'm off to the hairdresser in a bit, it'll be my last appointment before my stylist goes on maternity leave, I'm really going to miss her! I've known her since she was in a pushchair as her mum and I used to teach at the same school.

It's a bright morning here but a bit on the chilly side. The bird activity is increasing noticeably now, the goldfinches have started taking the dog/cat fluff that I put out for their nest building, hope you are all doing the same!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
16-03-2010, 02:07 PM   #7

Afternoon all! I am feeling brighter today and to prove it I have planted a few seeds for the propagator. I'm interested in your seeds Yola - what sorts are you growing on your allotment this year? I always think it is wasteful when you buy a packet of 250 seeds - so it's nice to know there is somewhere that sells them in smaller quantities. I expect Eileen will be sowing her seeds tomorrow - St. Patrick's Day!

It's a lovely bright sunny day here and warm in the greenhouse. We've had to put our netting door up as I kept getting inquisitive bumblebees hotly pursued by Pip - I could see pots and seeds going everywhere!

OH is cleaning the garden table and chairs and has mowed the lawns. Nearly time for lunch. I must concentrate on Quiz questions this afternoon!

Kazz - really hope you liver (did you type lover before, if so I missed it!!!) scan goes well.

Have a good day everyone.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Exotics,oriential,siamese,& Mogg...
16-03-2010, 02:52 PM   #8

Beautiful afternoon here, just about to get the dogs into the car and head for the beach....Best way to spend a nice afternoon...

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
16-03-2010, 04:25 PM   #9

Hi all. A glimpse of sunshine finally trying to break thru, first since last Thursday, and so welcome after all the unending rain! 8 degrees (47 F) now, not too windy. Had a trip down to midtown to Trader Joes to get my Chinese dumplings that Safeway no longer carries, also some crab cakes and more Vitamin D as long as I was there; great believer in Vitamin D.

Kazz, hope all goes well this afternoon, MrsH, I was going to put in a reminder about the fur; think I still will as nesting season is here, or almost here, depending where one is. Angie, indeed I shall be starting my seeds tomorrow .... wearing those awful electric green pants!! You have bumblebees already? No sign of them here. But my hellebores are opening!

Hope it's a good day for all!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
16-03-2010, 04:41 PM   #10

I tried the fur thing last year (or was it the year before). Our urban birds must prefer MaccieD wrappers as the fur was left to go soggy on the trees and to blow around the garden