Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
07-03-2010, 11:00 AM   #1

Strange Dreams!

I had an odd one last night ...... huge snow drifts and Pip wanting to go out. No Pip you can't, you'll get lost! (Anxiety plain and simple that one). Then a little local shop with a freezer full of fish cakes and fish fingers. The show owner had done her accounts and was in the red to the tune of £30. Hmmmmmmmmmm! I do like fish cakes, but do I have an unconscious desire for them??? And that £30 was SO specific. Very clear too that little chest freezer.

Any ideas?? And does anyone else have strange dreams that they would like to share?

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
07-03-2010, 11:16 AM   #2

Re: Strange Dreams!

Well you have baffled me.....maybe it the worry of a Pip being missing in action yesterday....

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: 2 moggies = DLH and DMH
07-03-2010, 12:05 PM   #3

hmmmmmm not sure what that means but maybe the jam in yesterdays donut was off.... or..........did you eat some cheese before bed????...
come to think of it... you haven't been "sampling" the contents of the treat tin again have you????

Catsey Veteran

07-03-2010, 02:04 PM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazz
Well you have baffled me.....maybe it the worry of a Pip being missing in action yesterday....
Yes, I expect that was the root of that part Kazz.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pookyandjo
hmmmmmm not sure what that means but maybe the jam in yesterdays donut was off.... or..........did you eat some cheese before bed????...
come to think of it... you haven't been "sampling" the contents of the treat tin again have you????
Now why do I get the idea that you've not taking this seriously Jo?

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
07-03-2010, 05:46 PM   #5

I always have weird dreams but they fade so fast I can't really remember them, just a faint memory as the details slip away. Last night's included my checking peoples desk drawers for ice cubes (how weird is that?!)

Do you ever have dreams where the people in them are people from different eras in your life who have never known one another but appear in the dream? Oh, and some of you have appeared in my dreams too ...

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 cats black/white and one tabby
07-03-2010, 08:49 PM   #6

I used to dream about Beauty regularly, silly things like her watching me with an urgent look but even now when the dreams have stopped since months ago I've still not worked out what she was staring at me so urgently for

Another dream I had as a child was something to do with somebody else being chased (can't remember it properly now )

Catsey Veteran

07-03-2010, 08:54 PM   #7

I used to have dreams about being on the wrong bus or subway and getting completely lost in a strange part of the City .....

Catsey Veteran

07-03-2010, 09:03 PM   #8

People now .......... funny thing, I dream about people I don't even know. The woman in the corner shop last night for example. I am sure she was no-one I know. I couldn't actually describe her, she was just there fussing about her £30.

I do dream about my parents, but they are just there - not actually part of any little story. I used to dream about Captain Kirk from Star Trek ................

Catsey Veteran

07-03-2010, 09:07 PM   #9

Oddly enough, I almost never dream about my parents. It's not that they've been gone for so long, because I occasionally have people from school I haven't seen in umpteen years pop up.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Imogen BSH
07-03-2010, 09:56 PM   #10

I had a slightly odd dream the other night, all linked to anxiety and checking on Darcy during the night.
I was asleep, thinking the puppy was somehow in the bed, paniced that she was going to fall out and tried to pick her up and put her back in her crate.
I was desperately trying to pick her up until I heard OH swear-I was trying to 'pick up' the back of his head!
When I get worried I tend to sleep walk/move about and have been known to be at the front door in pj's with my shoes on and work bag, ready to go!
Darcy was fast asleep, where she should be!