Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: 2 moggies = DLH and DMH
03-03-2010, 02:03 PM   #1

Wednesday daily

wow... no daily done as yet so i may as well start it off!

I have had a very exciting day again today... i am an aunty again....my nephew (my brothers son) and his wife had a baby boy this morning at 0330 hrs 4 weeks prem weighing in at just over 5 pound.. all is well with mother and baby.. they have named him James Phillip Woodburne...

apart from that.. not much else here... the weather is nice...and George and Harry are being their usual playful selves

im off to bed soon... hope you all have a great day!

Catsey Senior

Cats owned: Felix
03-03-2010, 02:15 PM   #2

Re: Wednesday daily

Wow!! you really have had an exciting day! Congrats on the new addition to the Family! 5 Pounds! He must be tiny!

I'm not having a very good day or week at the moment I still feel ill so I'm stuck in bed with a giant headache and mega sore throat.
Wasn't very happy last night seeing as the neighbours kept me up until 4 in the morning you can imagine how I must have been feeling because If I don't get my sleep I'm not a happy bunny!
So I slept until 12 today! and now can't be bothered to get up.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
03-03-2010, 02:51 PM   #3

Congratulations on the new arrival Jo!

Bit of a sunshine and cloud day here today - calm but quite chilly. I have ordered a new thermostatic propagator this morning ..... getting ready for the big seed sowing. Has anyone started theirs off yet????

Getting on really well with family history atm - paid for some 1911 Census searches and discovered all sorts of things!

Have a good day everyone.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
03-03-2010, 05:26 PM   #4

Congratulations Jo on your new nephew, i love his names.
Sorry you're feeling under the weather aquatic.
angie sorry i can't make the quiz tonight we are having visitors over, i shall miss it.
Must admit to being very tired, having a new pup is harder than a baby i think, at least a baby stays where you put it initialy.
She's a good girl but far to rough with Tom and Jerry, we will need to work very hard on this.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
03-03-2010, 05:40 PM   #5

Hi, all, and congratulations, Auntie Jo! Aquatic, take care, sorry you're still poorly. Will miss you tonight at the quiz, Shelley, but enjoy your visit with friends.

Raw, chilly day here, 2 degrees (36F), but at least as it's above freezing, no snow! Just drizzle, depressing, but could be worse. Planned no errands because of the weather, ust the usual chores and pottering this morning.

I'll be starting seeds as usual on St. Patricks Day: tomatoes, basil and chilis; also some zinnias and tithonias. Have some bulbs coming also; I assume we will eventually have a proper Spring?!

Have a good day, all.