Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
27-02-2010, 05:25 PM   #1

Sunny Saturday!

Tsk, no daily yet? Better late than never..

A much better day, bright sunshine and warming up: 0.9 (34 F) and the howling winds have gone. We had a light dusting of snow overnight so the mini-Matterhorns aren't as grey and grimy, but still around and will be for a while as the temps will remain below normal for the coming week. Big sigh!

No news really, was to the market and nothing special planned for the day.

Hope all are well and having a good day.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Two Tabby Girls
27-02-2010, 08:31 PM   #2

Re: Sunny Saturday!

More snow today but the snow plough made it up the hill so we're free!!!!

Been to sheep sale, we go to this one every year and had thought we would miss it.

Managed to dig a small area clear of snow at the coop so my poor imprisoned chooks managed to have some space outside the run. Have to say they were pretty reluctant to come onto the white stuff - they really don't like it when things change in their environment.

Other than that not much doing here.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
27-02-2010, 08:33 PM   #3

More snow CM? Poor you - I've been worrying about those sheep of yours but I presume they are all OK. And poor chooks too.

We have some fairly nasty storms and gales forecast starting in the early hours of tomorrow morning. Fingers crossed we don't loose power.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Two Tabby Girls
27-02-2010, 08:41 PM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by angieh
More snow CM? Poor you - I've been worrying about those sheep of yours but I presume they are all OK. And poor chooks too.

We have some fairly nasty storms and gales forecast starting in the early hours of tomorrow morning. Fingers crossed we don't loose power.
Most of them are close enough for us to check them and they are fine. We have one group away up on the top hill that we can't get too (remember the pics of the 'magic trees') but they do have the trees to shelter in. Sure they'll be fine.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
27-02-2010, 09:02 PM   #5

Hasn't this been a awful Winter? Glad you were able to get out to the show, CM; Angie, hope your forecast is wrong, and that you don't lose power!

They're saying maybe more snow here Thursday ......