Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 3 cats
06-02-2010, 09:47 AM   #1

Saturday daily

Morning all, just time for a quick hello before I go off to my spinning class. Then got lots of jobs to do at home, a few CP calls & a cat to M/C. I am going to candle my incubating eggs later to see which ones are ferile. Then the usual weekend stuff, washing, shopping, housework.

Right.....better get ready to go -

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 blue-eyed moggies
06-02-2010, 12:00 PM   #2

Re: Saturday daily

A bit busy this morning as son and his fiancee rang up yesterday to say they're coming over today and is it all right to stay over. The room they use is in a bit of a state as "stuff" got dumped in there, out of the way, while the house was being rewired and I had to find the bed under there somewhere! (I was also tripping over loads of stuff that OH was supposed to have thrown out, but instead he'd relocated it all to this room to sort out "later"!!!!! I'll kill him one of these days!)

Oh well, back to the mayhem! Have a good day folks, hope DM's weather doesn't get too bad.

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: 2 moggies = DLH and DMH
06-02-2010, 12:24 PM   #3

Saturday was a busy day for me... its was a bit cooler here today.. for a change... but tomorrow is going to be back into the 30's.. got most of the washing done in between running around after a naughty Harry most of the morning... I think someone broke into the house overnight and fed her a whole bag of red lollies!!! see the pics section for further info... going to bed here soon as it's nearly 2230 and i have had a couple of early mornings .. have a good saturday everyone

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
06-02-2010, 12:56 PM   #4

Morning (just!) everyone. A lovely day here again today - it wasn't meant to be so, but it is and I am not complaining. Windows and doors open - Pip and Kizzy chasing in and out as the mood takes them. More laundry and housework today.

We have promised ourselves a Chinese take-away for a treat tonight.

Thinking of Eileen and the storm - hope it's not too bad and you don't lose power and hope to catch up with you later!

Have a great Saturday everyone.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
06-02-2010, 02:14 PM   #5

Managed to drag myself into town for a desperately needed hair re-colouring. Now I'm exhausted! It's sunny here so I need to open some windows to get some fresh air in. Must tackle some ironing too - OH's done his usual trick of doing his stuff only but I need to change my duvet cover and pillow cases.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Imogen BSH
06-02-2010, 04:13 PM   #6

Just back from work, loving this weather but suffering from a dog-bitten hand!
Imogen is loving watching all the birds that are now on my new feeder-it's taken them a while to use it but now we have lots of them!
Hope everyone has a good rest of the day!
Lx

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
06-02-2010, 05:23 PM   #7

Reporting in with the weather report: this is one of the worst storms I can remember. The entire area is immobilized, Federal and local governments closed, as are all malls, schools and airports. It's still snowing, has been since 11 am yesterday and will continue thru 10 pm tonight. Unofficial totals here in Glover Park 21". No mail, no newspaper (I'm lost without that!) Tried shoveling but it's so wet and heavy that I gave up after 3 steps and will wait till a neighbor digs me out. It's -4 (25 F) now. The TV stations have dropped the usual programming and are doing all weather all day. No buses running and the subway is only running the underground stations. Lord help us!!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Imogen BSH
06-02-2010, 06:12 PM   #8

Oh Eileen! I hope you are ok in such nasty weather?!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
06-02-2010, 06:23 PM   #9

It's worse than your forecast then? You still have power luckily. You were brave to try clearing those steps ..... no real reason for you to shiver and shovel! Fingers crossed it stops really soon.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggies
06-02-2010, 06:33 PM   #10

Dear god Eileen, that sounds terrible, stay put, stay warm and stay safe xxx

Well it's been a dark, rainey day here. Rayne had her puppy check, then we went to my parents and i washed the van. We then went to my sisters, had some home made soup then we took the dogs for a wet walk. Home and contemplating dinner now.
A very quiet evening planned, watch telly and cuddle all aminals then bed.