Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
03-02-2010, 09:52 AM   #1

Wednesday Daily

Morning all.

Its dry and okay here. Hope everyone feels better.

Still feel poorly not sure why, looks like I have to wait for the test results tomorrow; although the anti nausea tablets are working but feel really rough, no energy and stomach cramps.

Still not allowed in the hospital to see Mom in case I have something "infectious" so also still in isolation from the family, so they can't pass it on to Mom.

My sister called round last night rang me to say she was coming then rang me to say she'd been...... ...discovered she had left me things on the windowsill.

Well onward and upward, have some CP calls to make and watch some TV I think, no energy for anything else..which is not usual for me.

Have a good day all.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
03-02-2010, 10:29 AM   #2

Re: Wednesday Daily

Hi Kazz - sorry to hear that you are still feeling poorly. Who's taking Sal for her walks while you are crook? Do hope you feel better soon - day time TV is fairly awful to be endured for any length of time!

Wet and cloudy here today. I am off out for a jolly today and am being picked up at 11.00 - so I need to get a bit of a wriggle on as I need to shower etc.

Hope anyone who is feeling poorly feels a bit better today.

Have a good day peeps - I'll be back later on.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 3 cats
03-02-2010, 11:31 AM   #3

Morning. Sorry you are unwell Kazz. Try & relax a little whilst you are getting better.
I am working from home today, so only a quick visit on here for me.
I'm aching today, went to boxercise class last night, loved it but now hurting!
Work for me today, then taking Lucy to Merry Hill after school for an hour.
Spinning class this evening.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 blue-eyed moggies
03-02-2010, 01:46 PM   #4

Sorry you're feeling so grim Kazz, get plenty of sleep if you can (I'm sure the daytime tv will quickly send you to sleep!)

Went out this morning to order a new sofa and armchairs. We gave up trying to find exactly what we wanted and finally decided to go with a local firm that makes them to your specifications, so we get a sofa the length we want, with seats high enough for my arthritic knees, backs tall enough for OH to rest his head, squidgy snuggly cushions etc. I blanched at the price but then again they repair, recushion, recover etc. for evermore so I'm looking on it as an investment!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
03-02-2010, 02:55 PM   #5

Have forced myself to gt dressed and put in contact lenses today which means I can't doze during the day as the lenses will stick to my eyes. Am still weak and shakey - took about 10 minutes to get the lenses in and I have no hope of plucking my now shaggy eyebrows without major injury as my hands are trembing so much. Not much apetite either.

Dominik's at home with me today as he's claiming a sore throat. But he slept with me and was very hot/cold so I decided to keep him here and keep and eye on him.

OH is being his usual unpleasant, unhelpful self . . . hey ho.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Exotics,oriential,siamese,& Mogg...
03-02-2010, 03:00 PM   #6

We have a beautiful day.....just about to take mutts tot he beach...

Wishing all the poorly people a speedy recovery....

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
03-02-2010, 05:15 PM   #7

Will it never end? Five more inches of snow overnight on top of the remaining 6.4 from Saturday! This was a wet heavy snow, very picturesque, but the sort that can bring down trees on power lines.... got some pics, will post later: PB is very slow this morning. It's 0 (31 F) now, but the sun is coming out and it will be above freezing by afternoon so hopefully some melting. On the cheerful side, the streets are plowed, buses running, and my sidewalk was shoveled by my nice neighbor. On the discouraging side, a bigger storm is expected Friday

So sorry about the poorly people, do take care of yourselves. Kazz, if TV palls, join us at the quiz tonight,

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Two Tabby Girls
03-02-2010, 06:50 PM   #8

Hi all - snowing here again today, bit of a wind so is drifting against the dykes. Poor chooks not amused.

Kazz and Yola, look after yourselves - hope you both feel better soon.

Mrs H, love the sound of your M2M settee, I'm sure you'll be glad you made the investment.

Moli - love doing the beach walk - the dogs go daft and it is always great fun all round. I usually take a flask of soup for me to sup on once I return to the car.

DM - that wet snow is the worst isn't it? Also really unpleasant to walk in. Hope the weather improves for you - are you managing out or are you well stocked up?

See some of you at the quiz later?

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
03-02-2010, 06:58 PM   #9

Sorry you're feeling ill Yola and Karen , hope you're both feeling much better soon.
Snowing here today, been to work this morning, came home to find OH chanelling out the wall to bury the TV wires before our new Pup arrives. Why do men not think to clear the room and cover things up. Needless to say we have just finished hoovering, mopping and damp dusting

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: torbie/white & 2 siamese xs
03-02-2010, 07:12 PM   #10

Hi all, wow sounds like everyone has what K has. It's kind of bizarre.
Nothin much goin on here except payin bills and maybe cleaning house (a big MAYBE), lol.
going on 5 weeks no smoking. i must admit tho..my candy intake has gone up
enjoying the babies as per usual.
i think i told u my camera was accidentally broken by k which is why lack of pics but i did however figure out this cell phone cam thing the other day. they're low quality but at least it's better than nothing. have some pics of kuan yin i should share
hope you all have a good day