Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
02-02-2010, 02:17 PM   #1

Cloudy Tuesday

A blanket of thickish cloud here and quite cold, wet earlier on but dryer now. OH has gone to play golf - rather him than me. I have some bits and bobs of work to finish off and laundry and MIL sitting. Kizzy and Pip tickling on and off to lighten things up.

I have noticed that the birds are playing a lot more kiss chase now and there were two collar doves definitely billing and cooing on the pergola this morning. So Spring is around the corner - I wonder what Punxsutawney Phil's reaction will be over the Pond .......... do we have another 6 weeks of winter? My money's on the Groundhog going back to his nest smartish!

I do hope that poorly people, Kazz, Elaine, Yola and Tinks' K and pusscats Eva and Maxi are feeling a little better. Plus anyone else who has joined the sickie club - Get Better Soon!

Have a good day folks.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
02-02-2010, 05:04 PM   #2

Re: Cloudy Tuesday

Hi Angie! Yes the groundhog did see his shadow - six more weeks of Winter!! I just noticed today that the birds are singing again which they don't do in the Winter, so Spring can't be too far away. Hope OH enjoyed his golf; my Dad was an avid golfer too, I missed the golfing gene.

Not as cold today, 0 (31 F), but no sun and they are predicting 1 - 3" snow this afternoon and evening, just what we need on top of Saturdays 6.4" Aaaargh! But I did finally get out to the market for Leia's favorite food and other things so am set if it's really nasty out tomorrow.

Healing vibes to all the poorly people and pusses; stay warm!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
02-02-2010, 05:21 PM   #3

Tesco shop today, Felix, Go Cat, chicken pieces and Cat milk. Then we had to get our food,lol

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggies
02-02-2010, 06:36 PM   #4

Hello all. It was a nice bright day here with a few snow flurries late afternoon, there was a warmth to the sun which was good to feel again. Feeling a little better today, just b een doping myself with Vit's and cold/flu remedies, developing a nasty cough now. Had a very early night last night which helped alot.
Eva still doing well which is a huge weight off my mind, long may her progress continue.
About to have some dinner then gonna pop out to see my folks, taking the mutt with me, then gotta see a new client. After that it'll be home and bed.
Hope ev ery one else is lurgy free, or atleast getting over it. xxx

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Exotics,oriential,siamese,& Mogg...
02-02-2010, 07:09 PM   #5

Good to hear both you and Eva are feeling better Lainey....

Catsey Veteran

02-02-2010, 08:59 PM   #6

Glad you're both on the road to recovery.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
02-02-2010, 09:07 PM   #7

Still poorly here......the Doctor believes food poisioning....I am not sure but feel ill not being ill anymore but really feel bad.

Glad everyone is improving have a good evening all

Oh yes it is raining here.

Catsey Veteran

02-02-2010, 10:56 PM   #8

Rather rain than snow! They've updated the forecast to 4 - 6" now ; how I hope it's wrong