Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
26-01-2010, 05:00 PM   #1

Tis Tuesday

Quite a contrast to yesterdays unseasonable but delightful 21 degrees, we're back to reality. Cloudy, 4 degrees (40F) and a rather brisk wind on the way to the market. And another blast of Arctic weather coming for the weekend; roll on Spring! Nothing interesting here going on.

What is everyone up to today? Hope the poorly people and pusses are better, and the lost one returns.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 blue-eyed moggies
26-01-2010, 05:17 PM   #2

Re: Tis Tuesday

Bright but very cold day here, looks nice from inside the house, but a bit too chilly when you're outside! Had my hair done this morning, just the regular appointment, a bit of highlights on the top and a trim. My hairdresser goes on maternity leave at the beginning of April so she's started sharing me with one of the other stylists in preparation for a change-over. It won't be the same though!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: torbie/white & 2 siamese xs
26-01-2010, 08:10 PM   #3

'Allo!
Just wakin up and havin my coffee. I think I'll get the cats and ferrets all settled into the bedroom with me and a good pile of books and be a bit indulgent today.
Started a book last night called "The Cat Who Couldn't See in the Dark"....fell asleep though because I started it after my sleep meds were taken and only then realized how interesting it is! It's from a veterinarian's point of view. Some anecdotal stories from his practice down to medical advice on cats. Will let you all know what I think when it's done. It was published in 97 but seems current enough.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
26-01-2010, 08:55 PM   #4

Sounds interesting, I'll check my library to see if they have it.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
27-01-2010, 12:07 AM   #5

It was a very cold day here, bright but biting! OH went to play golf. I went to the chiropodist for usual hoof n' horn, so have nice comfy tootsies now. Pip and Kizzy went out in the garden when I got home and I got distracted by MIL who was not feeling well, so by the time I got her settled, Pip had been out unsupervised for quite a while. I got those treats out and put my jacket and hat on and went round the garden, and out he popped from somewhere and came running to me - little darling. He got treats and lots of praise as did Kizzy for looking after him! So, my confidence increases there.

RCR sent Pip a laser light that Dylan hadn't been interested in (another thread!) so we've been having loads of fun with that ........ fair tuckered out our little Pip is tonight, sorry a bit of Yoda popping in there, as I am also fairly tuckered! I shall finish my tea and then off to bed with me I think.