Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 3 cats
20-01-2010, 09:53 AM   #1

Wed daily

Morning. Working at home today.

Our cats protection branch is going through a rough patch at the moment, not too sure what the future holds to be honest. It could go one of two ways, get bigger & better or fizzle away. Really sad about it.

Anyway, today work for me and I have got lots of work to get through too, Just need to nip to the bank now before I start. Not much else planned, only a few items to put on freecycle.

Have a good day.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
20-01-2010, 12:17 PM   #2

Re: Wed daily

duplicated sorry

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
20-01-2010, 12:19 PM   #3

duplictaed sorry.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Maine Coons
20-01-2010, 01:54 PM   #4

Hi all,
Hope that everybody has a great day, I have a busy day of doing alsorts of things, I just never seem to have the time to get everything done these days , I need longer hours in the day.

Sorry to hear about your dilema smudgley, I do so hope that things will pick up for you.

Bye all Pauline & M&M

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
20-01-2010, 03:26 PM   #5

Nasty cold wet day here - but I hear there's more snow not far from here, so we are lucky.

More laundry today and some other work. Pip and Kizzy tickling in between. Kizzy loves me drying her off when she comes in wet - I just rub her as she passes with a paper towel and then she comes around for another pass - it's a great game; so she goes out and comes back in again. 3 times this morning in fairly quick succession!!!

Do I brave the weather and go to the gym this evening??? And will Catsey quiz be on at 8.00??? My day could get more exciting as the hours go by.

Very sorry to hear about your CP problems Smudgley. I will always think of your branch with gratitude.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
20-01-2010, 05:02 PM   #6

Hi, all! The thaw is over; slight drizzly rain earlier and cloudy now, 2 degrees (36 F), but at least above freezing still. The dreaded wintry mix (snow, sleet and freezing rain), is forecast for tomorrow afternoon thru Friday morning; will do a double days marketing and stay inside Friday.

Wasn't it nice to see the forum so active yesterday, it has been so slow lately. Smudgley, sorry CP is having problems, hope all will be well. Angie, love that Kizzy story; she is such a sweetheart!

Why not come to the quiz at 8 pm tonight, have some fun ... every one welcome.!