Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 3 cats
29-12-2009, 12:02 PM   #1

Tuesday daily

hi everyone, John has gone to work today so just me and the girls (I thought he was off until 4th Jan same as me, didn't realise he was back today) although I don't think he'll be staying there all day. Today me and the girls will be having a go at doing a make your own calendar - we have 2 calendar kits. I might give my cat pens a clean later & prepare them ready for new customers in the New Year.
Snow is threatened again, stay safe everyone.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
29-12-2009, 05:24 PM   #2

Re: Tuesday daily

Bitterly cold today despite the sun: winds are howling and it's only -4 (26 F) and the wind chill is -13 I had to go to the library as I've missed the last three Saturdays because of the horrid weather, and I had finished all my emergency books. And needed gin also. Will be indoors the rest of the day, too &@!%*&^ cold!

Stay warm, everyone.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
29-12-2009, 08:25 PM   #3

It's been a particularly miserable day weather-wise here - cold and wet.

I had an ultrasound scan at the hospital this afternoon. I went out and was home, all done within an hour - record, I think. All is as expected - fibroids, one biggish and some smaller ones. Nothing else to be worried about. Just need to get on top of the anaemia now. But I am really relieved and had to post this good news.

Kizzy and Pip have been particularly playful - we've played ping pong and "trespassers". You know, I did start thinking worrying thoughts when I realised that neither of them actually sit on my lap at all, although they love OH's. Anyway, no need to worry any more.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: torbie/white & 2 siamese xs
29-12-2009, 08:40 PM   #4

Hi, everyone.
Might be quiet for a few days. I'm on Day One of quitting smoking and well...enough said

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
29-12-2009, 09:09 PM   #5

Chat, Tink, it might keep your mind off it .......