Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
16-12-2009, 09:31 AM   #1

Last but one Wednesday

Well I get to start a daily...WOWEEEE

Well it is the last but one Wednesday before Christmas. Mine is being spent, waiting for the central heating man to come and service the boiler then a bit of shopping and then who knows...the only certainty in life is walking the dog.

Have a good day all and enjoy....whatever you are doing

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
16-12-2009, 02:22 PM   #2

Re: Last but one Wednesday

Afternoon Kazz - I wonder if you'll get some snow? Or if it's all going to be on the east side of the country ...... it's raw here and OH lit the fire early as my best school friend is travelling down from Leicester to visit her mum and popping in to see us on the way ..... but she's not arrived yet. Hope she's not caught in bad weather. Yola and MrsH have both reported snow.

Pip is just as he always was ........ he has no problems from his op. *Takes a deep breath of relief* - getting so fond of that little chap.

Keep warm peeps. Catch you later. More cards to write ....

UPDATE: OH has just told me it's snowing here - well, a few flakes!!!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
16-12-2009, 02:34 PM   #3

It's bitterly cold here, I'm sat in my coat in a warm office extracting information from an online exhibitors list for my salesman to start calling in Jan . . . thrilling stuff.

The snow is still lying on the ground but there's a fine rain drizzle which will probably mean it disappears soon. Oh well.

Presents are arriving in droves as I did most of my shopping online but I do need to go into town tonight to find something to wear for our Thames Riverboat Christmas Party tomorrow night. I have so few clothes and those I have haven't been worn for years and don't fit (at all)

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 beautiful rescues.
16-12-2009, 04:31 PM   #4

Been out and one my big Christmas Shop in Cardiff,glad that's over. Still haven't a clue what to get for my parents ...any ideas very welcome.

Now for the wrapping and then waiting. I'm working 6 straight shifts after today with on-calls between, so not much rest before Christmas day.

Enjoy your parties,I'll be letting my hair down over New Year. Next year me and my school buds are all 50 so many hangoers await!!!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
16-12-2009, 05:01 PM   #5

Hi all! Brass monkey weather here, only -1 (30 F) and wind chill is -8!! At least the sun is shining, no snow in our forecast. Made it to the Post Office just before it opened a 9 am, and was third in line, so in and out quickly and home where it's warm. Cards are on the way. Got my Christmas wreath out, it's made of pinecones, and had to rewire some that managed to work themselves loose while it was stored. With a lot of help from Leia, who thought the wire was fun to play with...

Glad Pip's OK, Angie; 6 shifts, PP? You'll need rest after that. Enjoy the snow, those who like it, have a nice day.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
16-12-2009, 05:58 PM   #6

Ooops, forgot to mention the quiz tonight at 8 pm. I'm quizmistress, have some good (I think) Qs, and one doozy! Join in, all welcome!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: torbie/white & 2 siamese xs
16-12-2009, 07:46 PM   #7

Morning, all!
Well, when I went to sleep it was still a winter wonderland outside and I awoke to all the snow melted and our temp up by nearly 20 degrees! How does that happen in only a few hours? Craziness!
I had a nightmare and when I awoke in a fit, Kuan Yin was lying next to me staring meaningfully into my eyes. I pet her and listened toher purr until all the bad feelings dissipated. That girl is so special
I had a migraine all day yesterday and felt horrid and today it seems like it's on it's way out (knocks on wood). I also have some cramps. Debating taking the day gently so it doesn't get worse or powering through and getting the house clean once and for all. No clue which way to go as of yet.
I can't believe how quickly the days are passing until Christmas! It's already the 16th!!!
Wind advisory here again for the next seven hours. This time I have candles though! (Had to get some for the holiday, ya know!)
Just finished my first cup o joe and I think I'll go get a second.
Hope you all are having a good one!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
16-12-2009, 07:48 PM   #8

Darn and blast...wanted to pop out this evening and have just been informed I have a flat tyre....

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Maine Coons
16-12-2009, 10:25 PM   #9

Hi All, it sounds like everybody is busy, busy, and busy getting work and Crimbo stuff sorted out, Managed to get a few things done myself today.
School broke up today so will have my handsful now , but it is such a lovely build up to Christmas as they where all excited

Pauline, M&M