Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
06-12-2009, 10:39 PM   #1

Is yours up yet?

Is your tree up yet and will it be real or not? as always pictures gratefuly received...

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Two Tabby Girls
06-12-2009, 10:42 PM   #2

Re: Is yours up yet?

No, not up yet. Will go up next weekend.

Is yours up yet???? Pics????

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
06-12-2009, 10:49 PM   #3

Replied on OFF ......

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
06-12-2009, 10:52 PM   #4

Not up here either, another week or so...

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
06-12-2009, 10:53 PM   #5

No mine is not up yet....maybe Tuesday (day off) or next weekend in between christmas meals out etc; there is the works do on Sat 12th, a pantomime on Sunday 13th in the afternon then a meal out with friends on the evening. Going to see highlights of Gilbert and Sullivan on Friday evening thats the 11th and an meal with a few friends on Wed 9th... and out most of the week after too. I need to book myself an evening in to out the tree up not counting the outside lights... I need a dry and not to windy day for that....ladder climbing

Global Moderator

06-12-2009, 10:54 PM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazz
No mine is not up yet....maybe Tuesday (day off) or next weekend in between christmas meals out etc; there is the works do on Sat 12th, a pantomime on Sunday 13th in the afternon then a meal out with friends on the evening. Going to see highlights of Gilbert and Sullivan on Friday evening thats the 11th and an meal with a few friends on Wed 9th... and out most of the week after too. I need to book myself an evening in to out the tree up not counting the outside lights... I need a dry and not to windy day for that....ladder climbing
You're leading a very busy life lately, Kazz

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 blue-eyed moggies
06-12-2009, 11:03 PM   #7

No, not up yet, it'll be a real one as usual and we'll get it sometime this next week. It'll get its bottom trimmed and sit in a bucket of water in the garden for a week or so. We usually put it up about a week before Christmas Day.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 lovely boys and a beautiful girl
06-12-2009, 11:08 PM   #8

Of course

It's been up since the 1st as usual. Hadn't taken any pics yet, as things were in such an upheaval here, and not being in the festive mood in the slightest. But with kids life has to go on. Anyway, here is my effort this year

(please note that my new curtains have only been loosely hung to get the last creases out of them before the final tying off lol. I cringed when I saw the pic, but I only got them yesterday )

(do we like my leather sofas I got off of freecycle )

and finally, the girls' advent calendars

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 3 cats
06-12-2009, 11:10 PM   #9

Not yet, I don't know if I'm coming or going at the mo I seem to be out every evening after work doing one thing or another, weekends seem more hectic than ever & christmas is fast approaching We are desperately trying to decorate our spare room so that we can have Christmas in there - but I don't think we'll have time to get it done, so maybe next weekend we'll get the Christmas stuff down and probably put it up in the usual room we use.
Artifitial tree here,we had a real tree last year for the first time & NEVER AGAIN!

Global Moderator

06-12-2009, 11:12 PM   #10

Very pretty Alex, you always do a good display every year

Oh...and yes, I like your leather sofas