Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
28-11-2009, 05:19 PM   #1

Sunny Saturday

Lots of sun, lots of wind and COLD! 5 (41 F), wind chill 2! Definitely not my weather especially with a long wait for the bus on the shady side of the street. To the library, and got vermouth at the liquor store; going to stay indoors the rest of the day where it's warm. Still no frost here in the City; pulled onions from the garden yesterday for soup, and the basil is still hanging in there.

Hope it's a good day for all..

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 beautiful rescues.
28-11-2009, 05:26 PM   #2

Re: Sunny Saturday

Bright and cold here today too Eileen now its gone all overcast tho and threatening rain again.
Managed to get outside to fill my troughs up; the daffs were poking their little buds thru and frosts are coming our way so put down another layer of compost.

Still feel groggy after two night shifts and not much sleep between them, so will have a chillaxing evening to myself. Shower, jimjams, homemade Chinese meal, rose wine and Strictly and Xfactor... can't fault it! OH watching rugby all day in other room. Lovely!!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
28-11-2009, 08:56 PM   #3

Home made Chinese and rose ...doesn't get much better than that; enjoy!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Maine Coons
28-11-2009, 11:10 PM   #4

Hi all, have been busy decorating today and have got another busy day tomoz.
Has been nice and sunny out most of the day but it is now bouncing it down.
Hope everyone has had a good day Pauline,M&M

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Two Tabby Girls
28-11-2009, 11:15 PM   #5

Cold here - but dry and no wind - hurrah. See it takes so little to please me.

Spent the day trying to organise the area the chooks ar ein. Put some heavy plastic sheeting against one side of the long run. Let the newbies out today to mix with the girls who were not overly impressed.

OH and myself have the house to ourselves for the weekend (another hurrah) just spending the evening on the settee watching tv.

Hope it's dry tomorrow.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
28-11-2009, 11:35 PM   #6

Yes, it's been bright and cold here today too - but was teeming down just a short while ago. I managed to get a big pot potted up with some tulips and also a smaller one. I just have one bag of bulbs left for my gardener on Thursday - I think he needs to do a bit of bulb planting as penance for cutting those dogwoods down. I bought 4 different sorts of tulips this year, just had a bit of a yearning for them. Do hope they give a good show. They were very nice looking bulbs.

I am feeling rather tired tonight and hope to make an early retreat to bed - OH and MIL are watching some war film on TV and I might toddle off after I've finished my G&T. Oh, it's absolutely bucketing down again!