Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
25-11-2009, 11:57 AM   #1

Wet Wednesday

Morning everyone!

It dawned bright and no wind this morning, but we've had almost the whole spectrum since - very heavy rain with hail and wind - it's a bit calmer at the moment but black over the back of Bill's mother's, so it won't be long till the next downpour.

Hope all is well with you Catseyers out there ....... ear strokes and head ruffles to all those lovely felines today from me!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
25-11-2009, 12:08 PM   #2

Re: Wet Wednesday

Bright sunshine here, but chilly. I'm trying to get through some admin bits but really haven't the heart and keep skipping onto the internet for a nosy My concentration seems to have gone to pieces at the moment.

Not much else to report; Balie threw up on Domi's school bag overnight. Thankfully they no longer have leather satchels but these nylon bags which can be wiped clean.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 blue-eyed moggies
25-11-2009, 01:07 PM   #3

Brilliant sunshine here at the moment, we mistimed our dog walk a little bit and got caught by a sudden darkening of the sky about 9.45 but the rain was light and didn't last long.

Last night I broke my food processor, I can't remember how old it is, probably about 20 years, and it can't be fixed. The main housing had stress fractures radiating from the drive spindle and last night a couple of them finally joined up and broke. I checked online and because the machine is so old, they no longer do replacements for the main housing. So then I spent hours, and hours online trying to decide on a replacement, I've eventually settled on another Kenwood, not necessarily the best make but it's what I'm used to and it comes with a good size liquidiser which I use a lot when making soups. Off to Currys later on to get one.

Off to make lunch now, have fun today.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Maine Coons
25-11-2009, 01:13 PM   #4

Hi everybody, hope you remember me and my 2 little kittys Maxi and Maisy, I haven`t posted or even logged onto Catsey for a good while as I have been really busy with all sorts of things mainly one poorly kitty called Maisy who started with all sorts of problems after being spayed , but I am glad to say that after what seems an endless trip of visits to the vets and various ops she is now back to her usual cheeky self .

I have just enjoyed catching up on all the lovely pics of all the gorgeous kittys posted in the pics section, it was lovely to see kittys that I know and how they have grown and also to meet some of the new members kittys that I haven`t seen before. .

Have a great day everybody Pauline, Maxi and Maisy

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
25-11-2009, 01:15 PM   #5

Pauline, lovely to see you again! So sorry you've been having problems with poor Maisy. What's been happening?

I hope your little charges are not running you too ragged, and I also hope you're back to stay now. We've missed you

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Maine Coons
25-11-2009, 01:23 PM   #6

Hi Yola, thanks for the welcome back .
Lots of things have happened to poor little Maisy, that I think were triggered from the stress of getting spayed (which I know needed to be done), so I will place a post later on explaining what has happened, to long to go into detail on the daily LOL .

Kids are certainly keeping me very busy as always

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
25-11-2009, 05:09 PM   #7

"For the rain it raineth every day" as Shakespeare said! Fog and drizzle here again, not quite as chilly, 10 (51 F) and not too windy; this is getting very tiresome! Will be a wet Thanksgiving tomorrow apparently. It was a madhouse at the market this morning, everyone stocking up for the feast. Leia is definitely back to normal.

Leesy, good to see you back, missed you; glad the little one is better now. MrsH, things always break at the worst time; hope you like the new one. And cats always seem to pick a weird place to throw up on, don't they?

Hope to see you at the quiz at 8 tonight!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 beautiful rescues.
25-11-2009, 08:00 PM   #8

Hiya! I have not seen the outside world all day as I've been in hospital on a study day but the lights have been on so I guess it was dark and dank.

Will post up the pics of the living-room soon but Photobucket is grumbling a bit with me today, like John finds, it can be tempermental and I'm not the most 'puter savvy.

Glad to see Leesy (Pauline) back with her lovely Maxi & Maisy...high five P.

Hope your voice is back Yola. Mrs H, I bet your food processor does lots of overtime so its probably due a retirement Can't make the quiz tonite, on call, so have to be free to dash off ASAP, have a good one tho.

See you later, Nette x