Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggie boys; 1 grey 1 red striped
19-11-2009, 10:16 AM   #1

S'Okay Thursday

Good morning everyone and Happy Birthday Moli.
Remember me?
I really only came to drop a PM to Yola, so I tapped it out and ..... her PM box is full! *cough* *cough* So - Yola - could you pop to OFF please?

It's a pleasant enough day for mid November. I hope the weather threatened for the north is not as bad as feared.
As ever there is no news here; all is well. Hope everyone is well here

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
19-11-2009, 10:18 AM   #2

Re: S'Okay Thursday

Hi DM - forgot to renew my subscription so PM box greatly reduced in capacity

Will re-subscribe and also visit OFF shortly

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
19-11-2009, 11:43 AM   #3

Hi DM - I've missed you!!!

Yes, nice day here - still a bit blustery, but dry and 13 atm. Still a few leaves hanging on, especially on the goat willow.

We had a bit of a disturbed night last night as Pip couldn't settle and was rushing about seemingly all night and jumping on us ........ he's a bit like a child who has eaten those blue Smarties atm - not giving him anything different to eat, but he's totally hyperactive, could be an accumulation of the blustery weather over the last week - any ideas????

Have a great day everyone.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 blue-eyed moggies
19-11-2009, 01:19 PM   #4

Bright and blowy here today. OH has just gone down to the council tip 'cos our bin is full with some of the stuff we're clearing out in our de-cluttering activites. The bin gets emptied every other week and it's not due again until Wednesday of next week. Anything and everything that can be re-cycled, sent to charity shops etc is being sorted, but there's still a frightful lot of pure rubbish. Scary how messy we've got!

Have a good day.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
19-11-2009, 02:08 PM   #5

I do respect your de-cluttering efforts, MrsH! Our attic needs clearing when you've finished yours!!!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
19-11-2009, 05:21 PM   #6

Hi all. Gloomy with drizzle here, 11 (52 F), so not so chilly as yesterday; not my weather. No errands to run today so another lie-in morning and catching up on some chores. Only about half the leaves are down so a lot still to come; my neighbor with the leaf blower has been very busy. The leaf-vacuum truck won't be along until the end of the month so the piles are growing. No news here, so have a nice day all!