Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
09-11-2009, 11:58 AM   #1

Sunny but Chilly Monday Daily

Hello everyone! A cold start here, but blue sky and sunny. Only 4 here this morning and I know it's colder elsewhere.

Nothing much going on here atm. I am thinking about posting something that's caught my attention from RSPB, but not bird related. Just trying to decide which section to post it in .................. needs a bit more thought.

Have a great day everyone and wrap up warm.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
09-11-2009, 12:56 PM   #2

Re: Sunny but Chilly Monday Daily

Morning . . . it's cold and very misty here out in the sticks where our office is. Not much to report; am very tired after a seriously late night and much wine as a result of our firework party and another late night last night taking Dominik to a performance of Nutcracker - it was brilliant!

Am consoling myself by playing lots of lovely 80s music on Spotify . . . really takes me back

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Exotics,oriential,siamese,& Mogg...
09-11-2009, 02:34 PM   #3

Afternoon all, we have a beautiful day after a hard frost, but its cold.....been shopping, done the housework, now coffee time before I go dog walking.....thats me till later on then....

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 blue-eyed moggies
09-11-2009, 02:59 PM   #4

Misty cold November morning here, and no better now that it's the afternoon! The house felt really cold when I got back from doing my regular blood-test at the hospital, so we now have the heating on before the evening for the first time this Autumn. I've got a feeling the heating is going to be on fairly permanently from now on. Nothing much going on here today at all.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
09-11-2009, 03:48 PM   #5

Well I am off to work on twilight few days this week... 3.30 12.30 so may be missing a bit.

Have a good afternoon all.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
09-11-2009, 04:41 PM   #6

Another Indian Summer day here, brilliant sun, 16 (60 F) degrees before lunch here, will be even warmer this afternoon .... loving it. I'm stuck at home today waiting for the plumber to fix the downstairs toilet that won't stop running. I shudder to think of next month's water bill That's all that's happening here.

Angie, tried to sign that letter but it won't accept my e-mail address ...says invalid : I tried.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: torbie/white & 2 siamese xs
09-11-2009, 08:08 PM   #7

Another chilly day over here.
Will just do some housework and read and internet. Did errands over the weekend so I could relax. And order some more books from the library of course!

Catsey Veteran

09-11-2009, 08:47 PM   #8

The plumber has been and gone, toilet repaired at the cost of $332.55! Not to mention the forthcoming water bill! But great that it's fixed now. Leia, who dislikes strangers, retreated upstairs; came down briefly to eat her lunch with a very wary eye on him, and is up now even though we're back to peace and quiet.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
09-11-2009, 09:28 PM   #9

Goodness - what a bill Eileen - I always suspected it pays to be a plumber!

Sorry about the letter/email btw - could possibly be because you're not living in UK???

Catsey Veteran

09-11-2009, 09:55 PM   #10

There was an option there for non-UK residents but it wouldn't work .....

Yes, financially I think it would pay to be a plumber!! Leia has come downstairs and inspected to see if the plumber were really truly gone, and gave the bathroom a thorough sniffing!