Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: All black and white and tortie's
09-10-2009, 10:51 AM   #1

Gloomy friday

Its realy dull and overcast here. The boys are out but Lucky has come in soaking wet ithink somebody has poured water over him. Not much else planned today apart from cleaning the kitchen and waiting for my pc which is going to drive me up the wall i realy cant stand waiting for something to be delivered

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
09-10-2009, 11:05 AM   #2

Re: Gloomy friday

Morning Jane - hello everyone!

Yes, very gloomy here too - not raining yet, but I don't think it's going to be too long. Coming in from the West, so several of our forum friends probably already have rain.

My breathing is not great today, so after emptying the Bokaski bin which was full and getting the washing on, I opted out of going to the farm shop and OH went on his own. I've just eaten the apple doughnut which was a little surprise he bought back for me - naughty, but very nice. Making up for it though - fresh black coffee!!!!

Zumaks are still singing! Have a good day everyone - keep dry if possible and give all your feline friends an extra special Friday hug - Pip has already had his!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Exotics,oriential,siamese,& Mogg...
09-10-2009, 12:51 PM   #3

Afternoon all the sun is just coming up here, we are off to Dallas for the weekend, really looking forward to that....
Hope everyone has a good weekend........

Catsey Veteran

09-10-2009, 01:10 PM   #4

I can hear that theme music, Moli! Watch out for JR .............

Catsey Veteran

09-10-2009, 01:18 PM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by angieh
I can hear that theme music, Moli! Watch out for JR .............
We are going to Southfork...I will be looking for Bobby

Catsey Veteran

09-10-2009, 01:39 PM   #6

Did you pack your shoulder pads????

Catsey Veteran

09-10-2009, 01:42 PM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by angieh
Did you pack your shoulder pads????
Don't need them Angie, have broad shoulders anyway

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
09-10-2009, 02:09 PM   #8

Afternoon all - morning Pat!

I'm at home today so have collected the duvet from the dry cleaners (Balie's smelly accident), dropped OH and Dominik of at work and school respectively, got cat food/litter, booked the boys' riding lessons for Sunday and taken Balie to the vet. He's lost a little weight but nothing to worry about. Vet suggested trying sensitive tummy food - RC - which I've got and will try him on tonight.

Have just cleaned the windows as the window cleaner did the outsides yesterday - they were disgusting Being on a busy road they get covered in a greasy soot-type dust. It has shown up just how badly then need painting too

Just stopping for a bit, and shortly will wash the kitchen floor, pick up a letter that needs signing for at the sorting office and book a pumpkin carving session for Dominik for 1/2 term

And then I'll go and pick Dominik up from school and OH from work as he fancies leaving a bit early today.

Phew - just read that back and it sounds hectic!! Not too bad in reality Taco shells for dinner . . . yum!!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
09-10-2009, 03:45 PM   #9

Hiya all. Not a bad day here. May pop on later just checking in as busy at the moment

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
09-10-2009, 04:24 PM   #10

Hi people! Gorgeous day again, not a cloud in the sky and a bit warmer than yesterday, 19 degrees. I'm enjoying it while I can as a big cooldown is due by next week ...long johns will be out! No errands, did some pruning as the ivy was growing rampantly over the wall where it wasn't needed or wanted; didn't work too long as the wretched arthritis in my left wrist is acting up. But it's better than yesterday.

Moli, hope you have a great time in Dallas. Yola, busy, busy day for you; enjoy the tacos. Minestrone soup here tonight. Angie, do you use an inhaler thing when you have breathing problems? My friend with COPD has one, says it helps. Leia's had her Friday hug; she's birdwatching on the porch now.

Hope the rain goes away and it turns out to be a nice day for all.