Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
03-10-2009, 10:10 AM   #1

Saturday just sit back and enjoy

Well people its Saturday I have a few ideas

1. Lets just sit back and enjoy.
2. If not lets shop till we drop.
3. Or if not simply watch the telly and slob out.

Other than that do your own thing, but just post about it afterwards.....

Not got a lot planned here somewhere between slobing out and sitting back enjoying and shopping.

Got a food shop to do and a blind to put up to the back kitchen window also a couple of sets of shelves to put up in the bedroom. Have to plant up a basket or two for the front garden.
Take Sal for a walk....well thats a given. well it is for her.

Got some bits a pieces to do....see you all later maybe.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
03-10-2009, 10:32 AM   #2

Re: Saturday just sit back and enjoy

Cooo Kazz - if I had all those things to do in a day, I'd have no time for sitting back and enjoying!!! Shelves to be put up? You are a wonder!

It's beginning to blow a bit here - I know gales will be much worse further north. Anyway, we've decided to have a good warming stew for supper, so OH and I are popping off to the local farm shop in a mo to get some meat and veg - I do love a nice stew with some red wine and loads of veg. Btw - can anyone tell me the difference between a "stew" and a "casserole"?

Maybe some Pip walking later .......... if the weather stays dry. Kizzy has already taken advantage of the dry weather and gone for her constitutional and come home again.

Must say I would pass on the shop until you drop - I find that very disagreeable, unless it's in a bookshop of course!

I am thinking of my winter project and have a few ideas. Think this calls for a new thread to ask you all what you do.

Have a lovely Saturday folks.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: sadly 1 boy now :(
03-10-2009, 10:51 AM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by angieh
Cooo Kazz - if I had all those things to do in a day, I'd have no time for sitting back and enjoying!!! Shelves to be put up? You are a wonder!

It's beginning to blow a bit here - I know gales will be much worse further north. Anyway, we've decided to have a good warming stew for supper, so OH and I are popping off to the local farm shop in a mo to get some meat and veg - I do love a nice stew with some red wine and loads of veg. Btw - can anyone tell me the difference between a "stew" and a "casserole"?

Maybe some Pip walking later .......... if the weather stays dry. Kizzy has already taken advantage of the dry weather and gone for her constitutional and come home again.

Must say I would pass on the shop until you drop - I find that very disagreeable, unless it's in a bookshop of course!

I am thinking of my winter project and have a few ideas. Think this calls for a new thread to ask you all what you do.

Have a lovely Saturday folks.
the difference between a stew and a casserole is. stew u do on the hob.and everything goes in the pot. and a casserole goes in the oven. and u do the potatoes and other extra veg seperatly.
and now im feeling peckish. we have welsh dragon sausages tonight, with mash and b4 u ask the dragon sasasges are really spicey. n totally lovely. and not made with freshly slain mother-in-laws lol
have agood day all. im not even dressed. concidering going back to bed for a while. just delaying the start of the day. got the ironing to do. and really cant be bothered. weather horrible out there.

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
03-10-2009, 11:53 AM   #4

Well, I have shopped ...... but didn't drop

Now I'm sat back and enjoying my cappuccino

Relaxing day here!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
03-10-2009, 12:16 PM   #5

Thanks, boys mum! It's a casserole we're having tonight then! I like the sound of your Welsh dragon sausages - yummy.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
03-10-2009, 12:29 PM   #6

Well completed some CP calls...and now about to go out. Get some food in.

See you all later.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Exotics,oriential,siamese,& Mogg...
03-10-2009, 02:11 PM   #7

Afternoon Ladies, thats me on the other side of the pond...Dull, but very warm....Glad that 10 hour flight is over though....Go9t through 1.5 books on the way over..
Lazy day today, not got my energy..
Must do a trolley dash though, need to but some nice bits and peices, Hubby is not one for crisps and chocolate, or biscuits........
Have a good Saturday all....

21 Days to go..................

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
03-10-2009, 02:36 PM   #8

Glad you arrived safely Moli, that is some journey!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Exotics,oriential,siamese,& Mogg...
03-10-2009, 02:52 PM   #9

Feeling a bit battered and bruised, had two seats to myself, so sat with my legs curled up , resulting in a stiff sore back...Not as supple as I once was!!!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 beautiful rescues.
03-10-2009, 03:51 PM   #10

Hi folks!
I'm back in from work.Mixed sort of day,heard that my friend in Cornwall, suffering leukaemia,has passed away.She died at 00:30 this morning on what would have been her 63rd birthday However I had to give a wry smile at this because Gaynor was a quiz buff and she'd have loved the notariety of sharing this event with Shakespeare! .It's quite rare,a 0.27% chance ( acc. to Wikipaedia).

She didn't suffer too long, mainly because of good palliative care and morphine.Her family are sad but relieved and we will have such good memories of her.

Your meals for today sound delicious!Must hunt me out some of those welsh dragon sausages hope no real welsh dragons were hurt in the making of them !