Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
02-10-2009, 01:45 PM   #1

Friday thread

The sun is shining after a cloudy, cool start to the day ..... make the most of it as the forecast for rainy days next week.

I popped into town this morning and it was lovely to see the shoppers occupying the seats there, usually from October onwards the seats are empty. The shops are overflowing now with Halloween and Christmas items, I wonder how many people are actually buying them now.

The weekend is almost here, I hope everyone has a great one

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
02-10-2009, 02:36 PM   #2

Re: Friday thread

Hello Mags, everyone else wherever you are!

Still sunny and reasonably warm here at the moment. We have had more logs delivered during the week and OH has tested out the central heating ................ I am actually wearing a woollen jumper now for a bit of extra warmth. Kizzy's coat is wonderfully thick and I do believe that Pip's fur is finally growing a bit - he's been a bit felt-like up to now. We could really do with the rain, but it will feel like the beginning of the end of the year ....... why does it always seem such a long time until Spring is here again?

Hooray it's Friday ......... hope everyone has a great weekend.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
02-10-2009, 04:01 PM   #3

Hi Mags, Angie, certainly is quiet here today! Still cool but not as bad as yesterday, 15, but cloudy and damp. Supposedly will be sunny later but have gotten so I really don't trust the weather report recently. To Whole Foods for stuff. Leia, who's normally a quiet laid-back cat took an early morning fit of the "midnight crazies" dashing thru the house as if her tail were on fire, then loudly demanded an early lunch! Being an indoor cat she isn't growing a nice thick coat like Kizzy but has practically stopped shedding: not even getting a full comb of fur now at the nightly grooming.

Speaking of Kizzy and Pip, haven't had any pics lately ...

Whereever you are, hope it's a nice day!
:

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Two Tabby Girls
02-10-2009, 09:40 PM   #4

Hi all

Wet and cold - again - oh how I wish I could say we need rain .

Going to big sheep sale tomorrow looking to buy a male that will meet the extremely particular requirements of our females!!

Poor hens will need to be kept in the run all day which will not be to their liking and we'll no doubt get a scolding when we get home.

So pleased to get a break from work - this week has been a nightmare, so have been looking forward to Friday more than usual.

Must ry and get some of the garden tidied up - quite a few autumn leaves lying on the ground.

Enjoy the rest of the evening peeps.