Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: All black and white and tortie's
27-09-2009, 09:14 PM   #1

Where do your cats sleep?

Sat here looking at Kado and i wondered where there favourite place to sleep is. Kado is on the printer hense the thread he also likes the micro wave. Guinness likes any chair that you want to sit on. Troy also likes the micro wave and as with chester he likes any clean white washing you have just put down. Lucky likes sleeping on my daughters bookbag. Gabby likes the one cat bed we have and Maisey anywhere. As for the babies they goto sleep with any of the other cats they can find. They curl up the boys will wash them and then its sleepy time. They all have claimed the bed settee at the moment. Any interesting place yours sleep

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
27-09-2009, 10:00 PM   #2

Re: Where do your cats sleep?

Cassie has claimed her own chair during the day, then at night she will usually come up onto the bed about 1.00am and stay there until I get up...

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
27-09-2009, 10:00 PM   #3

In chilly weather, the radiator covers. On the old chair in the back room in the sun, on the porch chairs, on the thermal mat. on my lap...anywhere but the various cat beds!! At night, in bed with me.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggies
27-09-2009, 10:30 PM   #4

Arthur always sleeps on my feet, Bronwyn usually at the bottom on the bed between me and OH or in her own bed.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: sadly 1 boy now :(
27-09-2009, 10:50 PM   #5

where they want normally.reggie likes the dogs bed.poor ben has to sleep on the floor.
and his most favorite place ever is the litter tray. they dont *use* anymore so it should be ok.so reg thinks.
ronnie just changes his mind loads.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: sadly 1 boy now :(
28-09-2009, 09:22 AM   #6

ok got a little up-date for u. the litter tray is now out of bounds for sleeping in. the reason being reggie decided to poo in it at 4AM!!!!!!!!!!! and my god u would of though he was digging for england. the noise he made.
so reggie and litter tray got put outside. reason being litter tray is in our bedroom. get the drift??
think it was the scrambled egg he had stolen off the dog yesterday. (wont make that mistake again lol)

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Siamese and Moggies
28-09-2009, 11:50 AM   #7

Wherever they want but not in the bedrooms.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: All black and white and tortie's
28-09-2009, 11:57 AM   #8

I try not to let the cats upstairs at all as well as if they got on a bed they would sleep all day. Why do when you want to go to or have visitors down they always do a stinky one

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
28-09-2009, 01:05 PM   #9

Since the night she arrived, Kizzy has slept on our bed. We have a cat blanket at the bottom of the bed and she generally sleeps on that. It's OK if she picks my side as I am short, but if she wants OH's side, he can't move his legs!

Atm, Pip sleeps in his Pipland crate at night. Not sure when we will allow him freedom at night because he is so full of energy, I doubt we or Kizzy will get any rest. His crate doors are open all day and he has been known to go in there for a snooze, but during the day he likes his daddy's lap best of all.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
28-09-2009, 01:18 PM   #10

Balie - anywhere in our bedroom; foot of bed or on the circular table. Very occasionally he'll be found on the dining table in the basement.

Myshka either sleeps on the very narrow console table in the hallway (shoves all the photographs onto the floor ) or on the old victorian schooldesk that I bought for Dominik's bedroom.

Fifi will be on one of the 5 dining room chairs in the basement . . . always