Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
27-09-2009, 08:42 AM   #1

Sunny Sunday

Well its bright here not sure it will be sunny but you never get if you don't ask... anyhow off t work in a moment or two just having a bacon toast sarnie and a coffee.

See you all later have a good day,

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
27-09-2009, 10:09 AM   #2

Re: Sunny Sunday

Morning Kazz and everyone

Lovely bright sunny day here and it's quite pleasant to feel that early morning crispness.

Cassie is back to her normal self, she polished off her breakfast in no time....... I think she must have eaten something outdoors that didn't agree with her before.

That bacon toast sarnie sounds good Kazz, just the job before going off to work..

Have a good day all, hope the weather is bright for you

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Tortie Chloe & Black Misty
27-09-2009, 10:45 AM   #3

Morning everyone,

Lovely day here in Kent. I have been to the Health Club and did some exercise, followed by a lovely swim. Got back home to find both kids still in their beds fast asleep!!! Lazy things!!

Will be pottering about today. Tidying the house, washing and ironing - that sort of thing!

Chloe and Misty are in a playful mood - or maybe annoying each other mood - never sure which!!

Have a good day all.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 beautiful rescues.
27-09-2009, 11:00 AM   #4

It's a grand day ere today,sun sun sun
I'm a budgie widow coz Ceri has gone off for the w/e to Doncaster tothe National Show.Which means I'm doing his aviary work so no holiday for me then.
Good tho coz I could have all my Strictly and X Factor progs as I wanted them .. and not have to share my galaxybar !

Righto back to work,lets go check on my feathered charges.Posh has her nose against the window,wishing it inside!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
27-09-2009, 04:14 PM   #5

Hi all. Rain overnight, 1.40" which we needed, and the sun in trying to come out now; still only 17 degrees though. Won't be too long before the heat will have to come on. Leia hasn't had a movement since the loose one yesterday; eating well and active. I tried the DiarEze but think she didn't get enough of it ...tended to eat around it although I'd tried to mix it in well with the food and extra gravy. Didn't give her any this morning. Other than the state of Madam's innards theres no news; usual market run, looking forward to the hard weekly crossword.

Glad Cassie's back to herself; sounds as if everyone is having a pleasant day. Nice!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
27-09-2009, 07:57 PM   #6

It's been a gorgeous day here too - warm and sunny, blue sky. Pip has been out twice on his harness and lead. The second time, I tried tying the lead to a length of rope and then round the table so I could have my afternoon tea outside. He didn't seem to mind, but did get quite tangled up! I do think one of those retractable dog leads would be just the thing.

Done quite a bit of cleaning and washing today - so am feeling tuckered out, but pleased. Do actually have a bit of a tight chest and have been sneezing quite a lot - could just be the dust I suppose but I have had a fizzy echinacea tab just in case.

We are looking for a nice red tomato and chilli relish recipe - so if anyone has a "tried and tested" I'd be glad to give it a go!

Glad Cassie is better and that HRH has had no recurrence of her yesterday's problems.

I can't believe that October starts next week - where has September nearly gone?

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
27-09-2009, 08:12 PM   #7

Bacon toast and coffee for me this morning too!

A late start as I had to sleep with a full-of-cold Sebi . . . apart from that, ironing, gardening, sorting out the boys' toys/clothes for CP (getting a good 1/2 dozen bags together now), Domi's riding lesson, more gardening and a lovely cottage pie dinner.

The weather's been lovely and warm but I'm suffering as I think the wisdom tooth pull has got infected because I'm in a lot of pain and discomfort . . . off to the dentist tomorrow for some ABs to clear it

Waking the Dead shortly and then I'm off to bed.