Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 beautiful rescues.
24-09-2009, 09:31 AM   #1

Trying hard to break out Thursday

There's a glimmer of sun in the mostly grey sky but some hopes of a dry day.
Making up for my non appearances by starting the thread today My puter still playing upand typing is a nightmare ... takes ages

Off to see an Orthopaedic surgeon in an hour with Ceri's knees, possibly more surgery to clean out the joint soon.

See you all later. x

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: All black and white and tortie's
24-09-2009, 09:45 AM   #2

Re: Trying hard to break out Thursday

It cooler all here. My pc is plaing up as well the space bar keeps sticking so i have to re-type a lot. Going to shops to get some more cat food later and get my daughter a CD she loves her music. My daughter is auditioning for a play tonight so picking her up at 6pm. Its here first auditon she wont know till friday if she has the part. Apart from trying to get the kittens to eat and cleaning out the bunnies nothing else is planned today bit boring realy. Anyway hope you all have a nice day.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
24-09-2009, 10:05 AM   #3

Back in the office although I'm still feeling really rubbish. Slept badly as I was aware of not lying on my right side and consequently woke up a lot. However I have just had smoked salmon and cream cheese parcels for a late breakfast . . . had to be soft and cold and that fitted the bill perfectly

Got to sort out some bits now, but be back later.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 beautiful rescues.
24-09-2009, 03:09 PM   #4

Jane,it'smy space bar that is the problemtoo,see! I have togo back over every post and 'unglue' words...

Yola, hope you'rebetter soon,wisdom tooth pain is nasty,I suffered a whileback and had 4 out at once under general anaesthetic.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
24-09-2009, 04:22 PM   #5

Hi all. What's probably the last of the lovely warm days is here: sunny and already 25 degrees. I'm enjoying it as a cold front is coming to drastically drop the temperature. No news, no errands this morning as this is grocery delivery day, so the weather report across the Pond is my only contribution.

Yola, glad the pain is letting up a bit. PP and Jane, what a nuisance about your space bars; hope you get them sorted!

Hope it's a good day!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: All black and white and tortie's
24-09-2009, 04:24 PM   #6

I hopefully getting a new pc asap this one is so acient.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 blue-eyed moggies
24-09-2009, 05:45 PM   #7

I don't know where today's gone to, one moment it was mid-morning and now it's time I should be preparing dinner!

Yola, hope the soreness passes soon, wisdom teeth are a darn nuisance aren't they?

It's been a nice, bright day here, quite lovely, and nice and dry underfoot which makes our dog walks good and clean, no mud dragged home! However, we have to be very vigilant, looking out for grass seeds, Morgan is a hairy dog and my goodness he picks up a lot of seeds in his coat at this time of year! Do those of you with hairy cats have a problem with grass seeds? I keep reading horror stories about dogs needing surgery because seeds had burrowed into the skin.

Sausages tonight, must go and get started in the kitchen.........well.... in a minute!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
24-09-2009, 06:46 PM   #8

Yes!!! I'm constantly pulling burrs and grass seed out of Myshka's coat - and he leaves it in my coir carpet also so I have to pull it out of that!!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 mog
24-09-2009, 07:33 PM   #9

Been a lovely day here weatherwise. However, it has been a hard day as I have been to the funeral of a 14 year old girl. She went to the school where I work and I had a lot to do with her as first-aid and medical matters are my responsibility and she suffered from severe epilepsy & cancer. I fitting tribute to her, but obviously very sad.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
24-09-2009, 07:57 PM   #10

What a shame, Kim;so young. That's very sad.

My childhood cat was a semi-longhair and an outside cat, always coming home with burs and stick-tights in his fur, Mrs, H.