Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
26-08-2009, 08:58 AM   #1

Wednesday's Thread

Feeling a bit delicate today as, after eating a couple of nibbles of a biscuit yesterday it transpired it had 2% sesame in it and promptly made me sick for the rest of the evening, resulting in bedtime at 9pm. I swear the allergy is intensifying with each reaction!

Apart from that, it's raining here so OH has taken my car to work (we're down to 1 car at the mo), so I may walk the boys into town to the cinema later and have a mooch round the shops also.

Fifi has one of her recurring eye infections so is on eye drops an Balie is vomitting 2-3 times a day so we may have to revisit the vet with this. Weight seems to be holding up though.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggie boys; 1 grey 1 red striped
26-08-2009, 09:59 AM   #2

Re: Wednesday's Thread

Healing thoughts to the felines and yourself Yola.

We've got 'The Hurrican Bill Effect" today - dull and wet. I have a bit of accounting work to do ready for the allotment AGM and am stepping up the dog search for my mum, who's coming over for a few days at the weekend.

Have a good day all

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
26-08-2009, 10:24 AM   #3

Hi Yola and DM! Yes, wet and blustery today. I have to take Pip to the vet later this morning (see hurt leg thread). These little felines of ours keep us on our toes - neither OH nor I slept well last night, both worried about our little chap.

Hope Balie is OK Yola and that Fifi's eyes clear up quickly. Sorry about the sesame - I laugh when I see the warning sign "This product may contain nuts" (especially when it's on a bag of peanuts!) but of course it's no laughing matter if you have an allergy.

I am interested in your "dog hunt" DM - how do you go about it???

Have a good day all, hope Bill is not too disruptive.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggie boys; 1 grey 1 red striped
26-08-2009, 01:37 PM   #4

Contacting all the shelters Angie - and letting it be known at vets and boarding kennels that we could be in the market if a suitable dog needs a new home

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
26-08-2009, 02:28 PM   #5

Afternoon all.

Raining here and cold. Brrrrrrr....

Sorry bit late loads going on at the moment....but hasn't everyone?

Fell better to Yola and Co, human and feline. I wonder whats making him sick,Cleo used to go through a spell of that never did get to the bottom of it. I eventually decided she had one of those tummies...

DM Good luck on the dog front, has to be something out there. Surely.

Angie have to have a quick peek at the thread about Pips leg hope its okay though...

Got to dash....see you all later maybe.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
26-08-2009, 04:27 PM   #6

Hi as usual; nothing new here but the weather report: sunny and 27C, may make 33 by afternoon, yay! Cool front coming for the weekend so will be grumbling... Up to the Giant market for Leia's food, just pottering about. Sorry to hear Bill has paid you a visit.

Yola, hope you and your two feel better soon. DM, good luck doggy hunting. Angie, a gentle cuddle for little Pip, please.

Hope your weather improves...

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Tortie Chloe & Black Misty
26-08-2009, 04:34 PM   #7

Afternoon all,
Done nothing much at all today.. pottered about the house. Did some grocery shopping. Did some washing... lol

Exciting life I lead....