Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: sadly 1 boy now :(
16-05-2009, 05:26 PM   #1

just popping to the shop darling.

says i to hubby charlie. so off out the door i go. reggies there waiting off out the trap like a greyhound after the rabbit. hmm who reaches the back gate first. yep reggie. and then its a case of NO REGGIE u cant come with me. too many roads. reggie "but mum i love u, please let me follow" so hes picked up and taken back in. quickly i shut the door on him.
so i thinks yep that was easy lol.
i then go through the gate into the back allyway. then there is ronnie. hes doing the rolling around in the dust. giving it the *look at me mummy im cute, please let me come with you.* so then im picking up ronnie saying NO RONNIE too many cars, i know your a rufty tufty cat. but NO,
so takes ronnie in shuts him in the bedroom with his brother. not happy at all those 2.
and eventully i gets to the shop. and forget what i want. so have to wander around thinking????
but i gets the loo roll n milk n bread i wanted.
but blimey those 2 keep me busy. and all that was after telling the dog no he cant come u have been for walkies already.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
16-05-2009, 06:25 PM   #2

Re: just popping to the shop darling.

It's the way you tell 'em BM- that had me roaring with laughter!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
16-05-2009, 08:35 PM   #3

You have such a way with words!! Love your R & R stories!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: sadly 1 boy now :(
16-05-2009, 09:00 PM   #4

with these 2 theres plenty of material.
a couple of weeks back we had a puppy come n visit. well reggie jumps out the window into the garden. and skids to a halt. u can see him thinking *hello new dog in the garden. thats ok i like dogs* well puppy (called badger) thinks *hello oooooo a cat can i sniff it?? * yea thats ok, but reggie isnt quite too sure on having a LARGE WET PUPPY NOSE up his jacksie !!! ok reggie then does a runner. up n over the fence. later on when badger goes home i call reggie. and all i can see is a pair of kitty eyes n a nose peering under the gate. i open the gate for sir. and he peers in looking around.*is he still here mum*???
so it took a pick up from me and lots of strokes n a few treats and he was back happy.
but dont think ill be getting another dog do u ???