Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggies
22-01-2009, 06:14 PM   #1

Zooplus

I am fast becoming disalusioned with them.
I have placed two orders with them this month, the first was dispatched in two parts, the first part arrived and all the tins were very badly damaged, the second part has not arrived at all. The second order I placed, I have just collected it from my parents and there is an item missing.
I complained about the damaged tins and they gave me a £3 voucher which was fine but to have sooo many problems in such a short space of time is unacceptable I feel.

Rant over.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Siamese and Moggies
22-01-2009, 10:16 PM   #2

Re: Zooplus

I had a bad delivery from the too, I boutgh a multipack of 18 tubs of nature diet and 18 singles were just thrown in the box with no packing at all, along with my cat litter, which was only held together by the plastic strapping, they could have very easily fallen out in the van, just lucky I had an honest and careful postie I guess. When I cut them open they all came tumbling out, took 6 days to get here too.

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: None
23-01-2009, 11:49 AM   #3

I've only ordered once and the order was split into 2 and arrived on seperate days, nothing was damaged but it was badly packaged. It also takes a while to arrive (it's coming from Germany I think?) which is a shame. Not the best service to be honest. I don't use them unless I have to.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1
23-01-2009, 12:52 PM   #4

My last order was in a mess too, 36 tins all over the place and some were damaged. Getting to hear too much of this, I think they are becoming a victim of their success and they will suffer for it.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Two Tabby Girls
23-01-2009, 01:47 PM   #5

friend orders cat litter and dog food for me from this site.

Can only echo the above. Tales ages, packs and contents damaged and often delivered in parts.

Thing is the dog food especially is £10 cheaper than the shop.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Maine Coons
23-01-2009, 02:58 PM   #6

Never orderd from them but from the sounds of it I don`t think I will bother with them.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggies
23-01-2009, 05:14 PM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by borderdawn
My last order was in a mess too, 36 tins all over the place and some were damaged. Getting to hear too much of this, I think they are becoming a victim of their success and they will suffer for it.

I think you are right there.
I have been ordering from them for more than 2 years and never had any problems. Deliveries always arrived 5-7 days and pretty much well packaged but these l;ast two orders have been such a disaster that I think I will start using PetPlanet instead.
Their response to my complaints are to refund me for the missing items and thats it. I'm not happy about that coz the whole thing has been a big inconvenience.