Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: All black and white and tortie's
03-01-2009, 02:30 PM   #1

Great baby bunny news

OH has just said she has fallen for the jet back one and we can keep it she is going to call it Sooty. With two others going i have only get her to keep the other two. I've name one dumpling and the other samamtha.

jane

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
03-01-2009, 05:09 PM   #2

Re: Great baby bunny news

Good news that Sooty is staying, hope the other two can also! Fingers crossed. Dumpling is a cute name ......

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: All black and white and tortie's
03-01-2009, 10:29 PM   #3

Dumpling is staying as well as Sooty. We been to a friends for a late new years eve party and our good friends brother and sister-in-law are taking one of the others. We said another friend can have 2 for his grandaughters but he hasnt come back to us as yet and he has gone away till the beging of feb so i am not quiet sure if he still wants one. i have also seen a massive rabbit hutch which my OH loves its expensive and all together its run is 9ft i have seen it at happy hutch but the shop is slightky different and have more in than on the web. I aam lucky as it is only about 20mins away, they delevier it and erect it as well.

jane

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
03-01-2009, 10:36 PM   #4

Those are going to ber some happy bunnies if you get the new hutch!