Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Senior

Cats owned: 1 Tabby Moggy & 1 Grey Moggy
23-12-2008, 07:30 AM   #1

Tuesday Daily

Itt looks a damp and miserable one here although its still dark outside. Awful nights sleep and now have to get up for a day shift in work. Kids are being ferried about to different places so they can be looked after while hubby goes on sitting duty with his mum. I think she is running now on batteries!!! He has to collect the Turkey from Magic and Sparkle later and I shall be home for tea. More washing and ironing to get through so I can have a day off from it Thursday. *crazy* how one day put me right out of sink.

Hope everyone has a quiet and productive day and I would also like to wish my hubby a very happy 2nd wedding anniversary. I know its just another day to us right now with all what is going on. Feeling quite upset about it too as I'm still a newlywed really lol.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 beautiful rescues.
23-12-2008, 08:11 AM   #2

Re: Tuesday Daily

Happy Wedding Anniversary Nat, despite your troubles, I hope you make the best of the day Remember the saying, that which does not destroy us makes us stronger, and you can come through.
Dashed awful that you're working the early after two nights, hope you are getting the holidays off!
I'm off to Waitrose bright and early hoping to miss the queues, just my fruit and veg to get today.
Evryone, have a good day

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Exotics,oriential,siamese,& Mogg...
23-12-2008, 10:36 AM   #3

Morning all, been a hard frost lastnight, the boys are all out for an airing....I still have to brave the shops for food shopping!!One shopping trip, hubby always get growley !and have presents still to wrap. ..
Had some bad news yesterday, my neighbour, Doris, who some of you will know, is again in hospital, she has bowel cancer, thing is, she knew she had it, and has done nothing about it, so now its spread. ..Think she as fed up with all the tests, treatment, and at 90, decided just to let it progress .....Waiting to hear how she is today....
Please send healing vibes to her, she is a lovely lady, and I really hope she can get home for Christmas , as it may be her last...

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggie boys; 1 grey 1 red striped
23-12-2008, 10:43 AM   #4

Good morning to everyone. I hope you can find something to be cheerful about amongst what seems to be a lot of bad news.
It's mild and mizzly here - pretty boring.
I have to brave the supermarket again, just for fruit and cream, unless I decide to be really bold and leave it till tomorrow. Eek! I have to go to the butcher tomorrow, and he sells cream but I can get fruit there.
There is positively no news here, so I'll shush and read yours instead

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
23-12-2008, 12:34 PM   #5

Not much here either! Been into town with the boys to get some basics from Boots and some extra wrapping paper from JL. It was quiet walking in but the traffic was stacking up as we walked back

I have to make a couple of phone calls, wrap some pressies, feed the boys and then swing by the office and pick OH up as Dominik is going on a 'Christmas hack' with his riding school . . . chocolates hanging off trees and the gaffer of the school dressed as Father Christmas flitting around on horseback! Should be quite fun

Catsey Senior

Cats owned: 1 Tabby Moggy & 1 Grey Moggy
23-12-2008, 12:47 PM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by PoshPuss
Happy Wedding Anniversary Nat, despite your troubles, I hope you make the best of the day Remember the saying, that which does not destroy us makes us stronger, and you can come through.
Dashed awful that you're working the early after two nights, hope you are getting the holidays off!
I'm off to Waitrose bright and early hoping to miss the queues, just my fruit and veg to get today.
Evryone, have a good day
Your kidding!!! Only have Christmas day off this week.

Hubby is getting a take away for us to eat together before he goes back to his mum.

1 death at work already and another 2 on the way. I'm a blubbering wreck today.

Onwards and upwards so they say!

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
23-12-2008, 03:42 PM   #7

Wet and gloomy here...

I was up at 6.00 this morning and in Sainsbury's by 7.15 ........ what a difference it makes by going a couple of hours earlier. The fresh veg has just been put out so we had a good choice. Straight to the checkout, no waiting, it couldn't have been better!
From there we went to M & S where I picked up a very pretty Christmas basket containing red miniature roses, red cyclamen, another red flower (the name escapes me), fern and ivy ....... that's to take to my daughter on Christmas Day.

Was talking to Sue this morning and she gave me the good news that Mia has been booked in for her spay on the 2nd January. Wouldn't it be nice if all kitten/cat owners made their New Year's resolution to get their pets neutered .........that's too much to hope for though

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: N/A
23-12-2008, 04:29 PM   #8

Afternoon all.
Been in work. Good luck if any of you are going to Asda to get some shopping, the one near me is a nightmare! They are queueing(sp?) from the tills, down to the main isle. ughhh I was so glad to get out of there!

I just cant believe its xmas eve tomorrow, it really doesnt feel like xmas.
The xmas float came round where I live last night

and a vid

http://s11.photobucket.com/albums/a1...t=MOV00751.flv

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
23-12-2008, 05:48 PM   #9

Hi, all. Still bitterly cold, -3 today, but less wind so better than yesterdays -7 at this time. And a little watery sunshine. Rain and warmer tomorrow...above freezing..
Did a double days marketing...no way am I going to brave the madhouse at Whole Foods tomorrow! And my bi-weekly delivery comes tomorrow also, so am all set foodwise for Christmas. No news otherwise, as usual.

Nat, happy anniversary! Moli, will send a prayer for Doris, so sad. Yola, hope Domi has a good time, sounds fun!

Enjoy the day!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
23-12-2008, 06:13 PM   #10

Just seen on the news Eileen - big water main burst in Washington - major disruption to commuter route into the city. Hope it's not affected your water supply. Pictures looked frightening for people trapped in their cars.