Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Senior

Cats owned: 1 Tabby Moggy & 1 Grey Moggy
04-12-2008, 08:17 AM   #1

Thursday Thread.

Good morning.

Had a rotten night sleep. The howling wind woke me up at 1.30am and then Merlin wanted to go out at 5am but took one sniff at the wet windy air and shot back in! Maybe I need to get use to sleepless nights in preparation for Puppy next week lol.

I need to go to visit people today as I won't get chance before Christmas. Have a Tesco delivery late afternoon and milo needs a wee trot out too.

I have saved the ironing for tonight. I know, I couldn't contain the excitement either

No snow here. Pants

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 beautiful rescues.
04-12-2008, 08:59 AM   #2

Re: Thursday Thread.

Morning Matron and all
Just popping in with a quick hello before I dash off again on baby business!
Don't have a minute to call my own lately and I've missed my Catsey time .
Hope you are all keeping well. Love to everyone, missing you,but will catch up soon .x

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
04-12-2008, 10:54 AM   #3

It's my turn at home with Sebi today. He (and we) had a really bad night. I think he has infected sinuses poor love because he couldn't lie down and breath so he slept propped up against OH or me.

OH will be back at 1 to relieve me as I have a meeting in Henley with a prospective client for some writing/PR work. Then I guess he'll trot back off to the office after that.

Floor man has been and spread some gunk on the floor which will take the best part of today to dry off and then tomorrow he'll start laying the oak boards . . . currently stacked up next to the piano in my kitchen

Oh how I hate this disruption!!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggie boys; 1 grey 1 red striped
04-12-2008, 11:45 AM   #4

We have to suffer for beauty Yola - even for beautiful houses.

A wild wet and windy night here too, but it is lovely and bright and calm now, though no doubt very wet underfoot. I will find out shortly as D and I go off for our constitutional.

I've just found Dinah sitting under the dining table, back to me, looking at ....... Called her name gently and she turned with that 'I'm so sorry mum ..' look. Eeek, what is it? Brown, irregular shape - has she been sick? Pooped - surely not. So, a closer look (and yes, I have got my lenses in) - a very large, very quiet looking frog! Bentley must have wanted a new friend!!! OH took froggy outside but reported that he was very quiet. However, half an hour later, whilst B has been incarcerated, froggy has hopped off. Life's never dull with pets!

Off I go - have a nice day all.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
04-12-2008, 11:58 AM   #5

Ahh the joys of children, cats and soon to be puppies....

Yola; Hope Sebi is better soon, at least with this bout of illness now Christmas should be helahty there is nothing else for you all to get
Matron you won't be having a quick trot with a young LAB X POODLE you'll be hiking out there soon.
PP Be careful dashing about.
DM A frog....you should have checked its Prince satus before letting it go.

Its cold here but not that bad off for a run with Sal (she runs I stroll ) she is fully healed from her spay now...very peased to say.
Then off out and about got to take the Christmas cards back to the CP now I've signed them...got rubbish to taketo the skip as started to empty the bathroom ready for the new shower etc...must take some pictures, before and after.
Some leaves to rake up in the garden and give the garden a bit of a tidy up last before the weather turns I think.

Karen

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Exotics,oriential,siamese,& Mogg...
04-12-2008, 02:46 PM   #6

Afternoon all, its dull and grey here, looks like i will need a sweater today....
went down to the gardens lastnight, but no sign of the puss cat...
Hope everyone is having a good day.....

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Imogen BSH
04-12-2008, 03:16 PM   #7

Afternoon everyone,
Very disappointed by the lack of snow here when I woke up , it's just cold and wet now. Imogen's off to see the dermatologist this afternoon, her foot swelled last night so I'm hoping he'll have some ideas as to what's causing it-I'm almost 100% sure it's an allergic reaction now.
Off to Chester with mum this evening to do some more of my Christmas shopping later which I'm looking forward to, always love to shop!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Exotics,oriential,siamese,& Mogg...
04-12-2008, 03:19 PM   #8

Morning PL..Hope the dermatologist can come up with some answers for poor Imogen....

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
04-12-2008, 04:27 PM   #9

Afternoon everyone. I've had a good day today. Woken up by howling wind and pouring rain at about 6.00 pm - it was still doing the same when OH got up just after 7.00 - he opened the curtains and it was just as dark outside as inside. I had a nice cuppa and, thinking that my new gardening man would not be coming in the pouring rain, went off to have a shower. OH called out that the gardener had arrived, I came out of the shower and hey presto - the sky was blue and the sun was shining!

So, it's been a nice day here - getting a bit colder now the sun is going down. My garden is beginning to look a bit tidier and I have been out for lunch and met up with some colleagues that I haven't seen for quite a while. It was lovely to see them again. That's the one thing that I miss working from home.

My thoughts are with Dawn and Moosey and I also hope that Imogen's problems can be sorted out.

DM - that frog definitely should have been kissed!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
04-12-2008, 05:46 PM   #10

Hi all! Nothing as exciting as a frog in the kitchen here! Was lazy and slept in this morning; nice and sunny when I woke up, but rain predicted for later, then a blast of cold Canadian air due for the weekend, ugh! Have still not started Christmas cards , and I got my first yesterday...must get motivated!

Healing thoughts to all the poorly people and pusses, and good outcome for Moose.

Enjoy the day.