Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 beautiful rescues.
27-11-2008, 09:19 AM   #1

Thursday's daily thread

Hello and good morning to one and all
It's raining again and windy but thats ok coz I'm in work all day anyway Life a bit up and down here, so much to do and so little time. My friends are coming to stay the w/e with us so thats nice but I need to clean and prepare and I'm all out of time with my shifts and other commitments

Hope the folks feeling sickly are better. Fingers crossed I feel ok for now and the vitamins are working
PL, good luck for the cardiac tests.

Happy Thanksgiving to our American cousins ... have a real feast!

See you soon if I can't get online later.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
27-11-2008, 09:31 AM   #2

Re: Thursday's daily thread

Morning PP, tummy's still unhappy here, imodium is having NO effect (first time ever it's not worked for me) so another day at home Thankfully I'm stronger so can do bits and peices at the computer rather than lying in bed and staring at the rubbish on the TV.

I shan't be eating anything though. Big mistake having the remains of OH's delicious chilli

I have a very cuddly Fifi sitting on my lap at the moment and spent the night with both fluff-boys on the bed - which was nice!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggies
27-11-2008, 10:06 AM   #3

Morning all.
Sorry to read that you are not well Yola, been a rough few months for you all this last few months, sending hugs and get well wishes xxx
Happy Thanks Giving to the other side of the pond xxx
Just about to head off out to the dogs. Dont have too much on today so will get started on some xmas shopping this afternoon. Also need to get all my paper work in order to see the accountant tomorrow.
Looking after Nadias birds as of Monday, for 12 days and staying over for some of the time. Am really worried about it tbh, just hope all goes well and my handling confidence improves.
Gotta go now, bye xxx

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggie boys; 1 grey 1 red striped
27-11-2008, 11:09 AM   #4

Good morning and Happy Thanksgiving US residents and visitors!
Bright, sunny, warm ,lovely!
Have done a trolley dash and packed it away, am now off to market and to get a b'day card for my daughter, so i can pack up her present and send it off.
Chilli Yola? I can think of better things when you've got a dicky tummy! However, the fact that you have an appetite must be good. Take it easy and get better for Monday.
Hope everyone has a good day - I'm off to market now

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
27-11-2008, 12:02 PM   #5

Hiya all

Day off today......have to get a bit of Christmas shopping, yes prezzies...... Its cold here, taking Sal out and then the prezzie shopping or vice versa.Yola not sue about chilli with a poorly tum but glad you feel a little better.

Elaine you'll be fine.

Got a cold sore which I need to get some stuff for but feel great....isn't it always the way. Having dinner out tonight with a friend of mine Morag having a curry about 6 so not a late night.
See you all later.

Karen

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
27-11-2008, 12:22 PM   #6

It was only a mild, home-made one (with lots of probiotic yoghurt which I thought would help)

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Exotics,oriential,siamese,& Mogg...
27-11-2008, 03:30 PM   #7

Good morning Ladies, its warm and misty here this morning, we have a Thanksgiving dinner this afternoon...
I bought a USB cable for my camera lastnight, so ill hopfully get some pictures today, Hope you all are having a good day...

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
27-11-2008, 05:44 PM   #8

Afternoon, all! Lovely weather for Thanksgiving: a bit warmer, ...5C...no wind and blue cloudless skies. Had a lie in this morning, did some chores and looking forward to dinner. A time to be truly thankful for good food, good health and good friends.

Moli: hope you enjoy your American thanksgiving dinner
Yola:
sorry your bug is hanging on so long; take care of yourself.
Kaz: curry...yum!
PP: hope it's a lovely visit with your friends.

Have a good day, all!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: torbie/white & 2 siamese xs
27-11-2008, 07:12 PM   #9

hi everyone.
going to OH's sister's house for thanksgiving in seattle (hour and a half drive). hope traffic is not too bad. not going to cook like last year, we will be lazy and just pick up some bread and wine on the way and let the hostess do the work this time, LOL!
hope U.S. people have a good thanksgiving and EVERYONE has a good day at that.
tink

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Imogen BSH
27-11-2008, 09:21 PM   #10

Hello all,
Spent this morning in the hospital then managed to get some of my Christmas shopping this afternoon-feels so much better now I've started! The shops were nice and quiet too, bonus of being able to go during the week.
Very wet here this afternoon/evening-we're curled up nice and warm at home.