Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 cats black/white and one tabby
20-11-2008, 09:07 PM   #1

Prayers possibly needed

A friend of mine has had to quit the course we were on together. She was not very well last week and she's got a guinea pig allergy, but that didn't stop her from doing her best!

I'm not sure of the reason she quit college, I'll be phoning her in about half an hour to see how she is. I'll let you all know tomorrow whether she quit because of ill health or not (I may not be able to go into details, particularly if she asks me not to, but I will let you all know how she is)

She does need non-ill-health thoughts from you all though!

Oh and I forgot to say one of the rabbits from college has an infection round it's back end. I am NOT going into details!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
20-11-2008, 09:48 PM   #2

Re: Prayers possibly needed

Sending healing vibes to your classmate; hope she'll be better and able to resume her work. And do not want to hear about the rabbit!!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 cats black/white and one tabby
21-11-2008, 01:30 PM   #3

Re: Prayers possibly needed

Quote:
Originally Posted by dandysmom
Sending healing vibes to your classmate; hope she'll be better and able to resume her work. And do not want to hear about the rabbit!!
I don't think my friend is going to return to college

I tried phoning her up last night but there was no answer so heaven knows what's happening because I don't